Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I still haven't been paid? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I've just started studying a HNC in Performing Arts (January start), I have been approved for the Student Maintenance loan, which was said to come in on the 19th and 20th Of January. My bank has a 3-5 clearance day on Student Finance, they've also said they won't count the day the money was released, or weekends .Friday was the fifth day of clearance, and I'm hoping something will be in tomorrow or later on this week. I guess I'm asking if anyone else had this experience, or had something similar? Has the expected money come in later? I do have rent and bills to pay, so I'm a little anxious to be honest :afraid::afraid:
    Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks,
    Indie ^^
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Have you had your attendance confirmed by your uni? That's sent to student finance who then release your money.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi

We may be awaiting confirmation of your registration from your university also if this is you first loan with Student Finance your National Insurance number has to be verified by the DWP first before payment is released. If you check your online account you should be able to see your payments.

If your require further assistance please call us on 0300 100 0607.

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.