Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sameehaiqbal)
    Shut up lol not gonna let some wee kid lecture me on how to live my life, i'm a lot more further in education than you are. When you start getting more responsibilities, a job, hours of uni coursework and have to care for a person because of a terminal illness then you will realize that sometimes there's not enough time in the day to do everything you actually want to. Not all of us are rich enough to have everything handed to our plate and have to provide for our families. Enjoy paying wee boys for bum sex considering that's about the only way you can seem to get affection lol. It's really not that simple.
    I do what makes me happy. Everyone's parents wants their children to be happy, just because my parents involve money in that's doesn't make it wrong.

(Original post by pairofjeans)
    ahahahahahahahaha.

No chance of that happening pal.
    Why not pal?

ReputationRep:
    This is stupid. OP is a filthy rich 16yo who can afford to throw money at men for sex. Dont lecture us normal people about how we dont have enough time to do something. We actually have to study and we dont just get everything handed on our plate.

ReputationRep:
    I drive 100 miles a day to and from uni, have full custody of my 5 year old daughter (morning/after school clubs can just get to lectures on time!), and work 9-5 Saturday and Sunday.

I still have time to study and get good marks, OP has a point!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    What?
    Why would I be crying?
    Just pointing out a brutality.
    I'm rather straight to the point of what I think and don't sugarcoat anything. Looks can be deceiving anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnny Sinner)
    This is stupid. OP is a filthy rich 16yo who can afford to throw money at men for sex. Dont lecture us normal people about how we dont have enough time to do something. We actually have to study and we dont just get everything handed on our plate.
    Ha, no he's not! He just wants you to think that he is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glassapple)
    I do what makes me happy. Everyone's parents wants their children to be happy, just because my parents involve money in that's doesn't make it wrong.

Why not pal?
    I like how you point out my typos then make one yourself. You need to simmer down. Also, fair enough, but if you read my post, not all of us have it handed to us. Also, once you get into university, if you get into university, ha, it's not just three hours of studying a day to pass a degree. So enjoy all this time you have while it lasts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reality Check)
    Reality Check , please put Glassapple in his place! I'm not very good at shutting people down when they deserve it, but you are! I'll be rooting for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshEntropy)
    Reality Check , please put Glassapple in his place! I'm not very good at shutting people down when they deserve it, but you are! I'll be rooting for you!

Yeah, pink robots and cliche names make you both so much better than me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dat Tall Guy)
    If you're a student that ALSO isn't in a part time job, or isn't in a particularly rigorous degree the correct excuse is:
    'I'm too lazy'

Why do students sleep so much? And why do they get up so late? I have a friend who always get up at like 1pm. OK fair enough, i've been guilty a few times, but it wasn't because I didn't have enough time, I was being lazy.

If you get up at 1pm, that's like 6 hours you could have spent exercising, cleaning, working or w/e.

It's absolute bs for students to say they don't have enough time, they barely do anything except around exam period.
    Um.... What you are saying BS. I never have any time.;I sleep 15+ hours a day whenever I am able to around my degree. Wanna know why?

a) There is no law against it. Seriously, why can't I?
    b) I'm disabled with hypermobility syndrome hence need to sleep

Calling me lazy are you? Because I'm sick? I do all my work and am getting firsts. So what I need to sleep twice as much as the next person.

Sleeping a lot does not mean in the slightest that you are lazy.

My friend sleeps all the time whilst having 36+ hours a week work time. She works herself to death. She is also ill at the moment and the least lazy person on the planet.

Why don't you educate yourself before you over-generalise and write off thousands?

ReputationRep:
    Glassapple I wouldn't dream of insulting you. In fact, I feel a little bit sorry for you - this constant need to impress. I'm sure people would like you without all the self aggrandisement.

ReputationRep:
    Glassapple I wouldn't dream of insulting you. In fact, I feel a little bit sorry for you - this constant need to impress. I'm sure people would like you without all the self aggrandisement.
    We all have our own issues. Maybe I don't want to be liked by everybody, for example, because I don't agree with all the typical teenage rubbish.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    yeah but like are they things i really want to be doing though

ReputationRep:
    I hope you're not from a Muslim majority country then...
    No, why do I always get passive attacks from right wingers implying im muslim? Weird.

ReputationRep:
    I feel a little bit sorry for you - this constant need to impress. I'm sure people would like you without all the self aggrandisement.

Hear that Glassapple ?

ReputationRep:
    No he is. The biggest factor of discrimination in this country is wealth and there's no denying it. Look at how he looks down with his self superiority at normal people.

ReputationRep:
    No, why do I always get passive attacks from right wingers implying im muslim? Weird.
    You really didn't get that, did you!

I told you that because the person who you're 'really wanting to meet' is actually called ChaosKass (banned) and is based in America. America...Trump...travel ban...

You inadvertently gave too much away there.

ReputationRep:
    No he is. The biggest factor of discrimination in this country is wealth and there's no denying it. Look at how he looks down with his self superiority at normal people.
    You'll make me blush soon.

ReputationRep:
    We all have our own issues. Maybe I don't want to be liked by everybody, for example, because I don't agree with all the typical teenage rubbish.
    Let's be honest, the only reason you have this account is to interact with normal middle class students. It must suck that people only see you for your money.

ReputationRep:
    You really didn't get that, did you!

I told you that because the person who you're 'really wanting to meet' is actually called ChaosKass (banned) and is based in America. America...Trump...travel ban...

You inadvertently gave too much away there.
    I dont think Len Goodman is American. I believe he goes to Warwick uni and does maths, ive seen him making non political comments over there.

I may be firming Warwick and that is why I want to meet him!

ReputationRep:
    You'll make me blush soon.
    Oh my gosh why won't you stop being silly!!!!!!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.