Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How much spending money for a trip to berlin? watch

ReputationRep:
    Myself and a friend are going to berlin for 6 nights after our exams finish, we've already booked flights and a hotel and have looked at U-bahn tickets (we plan to get a week ticket) and i was wondering how much money to expect to spend on other stuff while there as i will need to save over the next few months?

ReputationRep:
    depends rlly on what you wanna do.

I recently went to Frankfurt for 6 days and the amount I actually spent outside of flights/accomodation/travle was probably only around ~120 euros.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    depends rlly on what you wanna do.

I recently went to Frankfurt for 6 days and the amount I actually spent outside of flights/accomodation/travle was probably only around ~120 euros.
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    I have been to Berlin four times and it just depends on what you want out of the trip. Berlin is a truly amazing global city now but prices there are shockingly reasonable especially for the wide variety of street food.

You defo need to use the subway because the city is very spread out. Some of the main attractions such as seeing the Berlin Wall and Brandenburg gate etc are free but there is lots of museums for all interests and you pay into them usually. There is an incredible zoo as well that most people visit.

Again it all depends on the nature of your trip. If yous are looking to tap into the amazing nightlife then that will naturally up the budget but not by a lot.

Overall a budget of €50/60 a day including transport should see yous having a good time

If you want any tips or advice on anything like the clubs then just ask

Hope I helped

ReputationRep:
    Thats really helpful thank you

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.