Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does anyone play The Elder Scrolls Online? Watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I'll be buying that game soon, and am interested in players' opinions on the game. Is it addictive? Are you excited about the new player housing feature?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Not played it myself but my friend has it and absolutely loves it though!

ReputationRep:
    the new expansion is great its called "sunlight go get some" nerd
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I've been debating buying this game for ages but reviews online and from friends have put me off a little I've just been re-playing Oblivion and Skyrim instead :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by honour)
    I'll be buying that game soon, and am interested in players' opinions on the game. Is it addictive? Are you excited about the new player housing feature?
    I personally found it slow and repetitive if I was playing solo, it's more fun when playing with friends in a more F*** around kind of way in my opinion, not played it in a while so it might have improved with updates.

I would say The newly remastered Skyrim is a better investment.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, lots of people play it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AHappyTeddybear)
    I personally found it slow and repetitive if I was playing solo, it's more fun when playing with friends in a more F*** around kind of way in my opinion, not played it in a while so it might have improved with updates.

I would say The newly remastered Skyrim is a better investment.
    Stick to the original Skyrim, the Skyrim remastered is still having issues with many famous mods. Mods alone can make the original Skyrim look better than the remastered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skoomafish)
    Stick to the original Skyrim, the Skyrim remastered is still having issues with many famous mods. Mods alone can make the original Skyrim look better than the remastered.
    That may be the case but I referenced the remastered version as OP may not be on PC (which I doubt, but still) that and I personally felt that the remastered game ran smoother and just generally better than the original game before adding mods.

Also most of the mods that make the old Skyrim look better will most likely be brought to the remastered or simply recreated for it, since the mod community for bethesda games is incredible. Long term the remastered is better IMO (If you already own the original version though you're probably better of sticking to that than buying the remastered).

-AHappyTeddybear

ReputationRep:
    I have played it a lot, very experienced in both pvp and pve and general game, played all the classes in one form or the other and will be happy to answer any questions u have on it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dillpat)
    I have played it a lot, very experienced in both pvp and pve and general game, played all the classes in one form or the other and will be happy to answer any questions u have on it.
    Do you know what the justice system is? I heard that's the reason they raised the age restriction from 16+ to 18+

ReputationRep:
    I used to play it on PS4, I liked it at first, was interesting but lost interest pretty quickly after about 2 weeks.

I don't recommend it unless you're into those sort of games and only if they can keep your attention for over a month. I recommend GTA V, it's MUCH better.

ReputationRep:
    Do you know what the justice system is? I heard that's the reason they raised the age restriction from 16+ to 18+
    its basically just guards chasing after u if u attack a civilian or steal or kill some one ect ect, I think they are raising the age rating because of the new dlcs getting more gory

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.