Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I know it is a bit early to start preparing the BMAT but apart from all the past paper and TSA I can find on official BMAT website which do not come with a detailed solution, I have also bought the 700 BMAT questions book. Is there any good website or online course I should also visit(hopefully not expensive ones) for building up the section 2 knowledge and to get more questions with detailed solution because I did not study physics in A-level not even in GCSE so I am sure I will struggle the most with it I did sign up on official BMAT website for their section2 guide but that does not seems to last long.
    Thank you for your attention and time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brian28msa)
    I did sign up on official BMAT website for their section2 guide but that does not seems to last long.
    What do you mean by this? Are you talking about the assumed subject knowledge guide?

I can imagine that the physics would be a problem. If I were you I'd maybe consider getting a GCSE physics textbook and then practicing with the calculations there. If you don't use a calculator you also get a convenient mental maths workout. The BMAT physics are pretty simple and imo you can do ok with them if you just remember the basic formulas (F=ma, v=s/t, I=U/R, P=UI...) and know when to use them. The ones you find in the assumed subject knowledge guide should be enough, so I think you'll be fine if you memorize those and practice using them with the GCSE book.

Apparently the BMAT ninja by 6med is quite good, you could also consider getting it.

Oh and don't worry if the physics questions in the 700Q seem impossible. They're unrealistically hard, I did physics at A2 and I still couldn't do some of them.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks so much for your useful advice and yes I am talking about the subject guide. I will definitely get a textbook and try it your way.Also thank you for reassuring me the physics question are not that hard lol. Again many thanks🙏🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.