Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Iranian PHD student banned from US despite having a house, job, dog and car Watch

(Original post by jneill)
      Probably this. It's very amusing. But 65,000 votes - I doubt many are from TSR
      You don't say...

I was using it as an example. Do you really think TSR was the first site to link to the poll? Or this thread the biggest webpage to link to it? Almost certainly not.
      • Section Leader
      • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Mathemagicien)
      You don't say...

I was using it as an example. Do you really think TSR was the first site to link to the poll? Or this thread the biggest webpage to link to it? Almost certainly not.

No I don't - I agree it's been hijacked. Hence my "very amusing" comment.
      • Section Leader
      • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
      The EO has been suspended with immediate effect.

Trump travel ban: Seattle judge issues nationwide block
      - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38864253

Posted from TSR Mobile

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.