Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Ive applied for European Studies and European Languages and Culture in Dundee, I live in Ireland and I'm wondering if anyone else has applied for this course? If so have yous received any offers!

ReputationRep:
    Hey there!

I've applied for the same course - still waiting to hear back though

Lauren

ReputationRep:
    :(:H
    Oh good I was getting a wee bit worried there cause I applied in December! Fingers crossed hahah

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I applied to European studies with French (EU applicant) and I haven't heard anything yet :c

ReputationRep:
    Aw yeah that's a similar course I was gonna do that, I'm an EU applicant too where are you applying from?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dkeeve)
    Aw yeah that's a similar course I was gonna do that, I'm an EU applicant too where are you applying from?!
    Poland, you?

ReputationRep:
    The Republic of Ireland haha not too far from Scotland like

ReputationRep:

Oh good I was getting a wee bit worried there cause I applied in December! Fingers crossed hahah
    I know! I sent my application away in November and still waiting to hear back! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauren.mckissock)
    I know! I sent my application away in November and still waiting to hear back! Good luck
    I applied in November as well! Glad I'm not the only one still waiting :3

ReputationRep:
    I did hear tho that Dundee dont give out offers until February at the earliest so we should be fine like, really wanna know tho cause I'm dying to get accommodation sorted and stuff!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I did hear tho that Dundee dont give out offers until February at the earliest so we should be fine like, really wanna know tho cause I'm dying to get accommodation sorted and stuff!
    Not always true. Dundee are just odd with offers.

Also, re accommodation: Dundee does not open accommodation until around late April time, and they stagger it from what I can remember when I applied 2 years ago.

South of Ireland though, nice. I'm from the North.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, thanks for the info!! Haha technically I'm from the south but I'm actually from Donegal and literally about 20 mins from Derry lol

ReputationRep:
    Guys, have u had any offers recently?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Hey, thanks for the info!! Haha technically I'm from the south but I'm actually from Donegal and literally about 20 mins from Derry lol
    I'm from Derry

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I just wanted to ask whether you're still waiting? Cuz I haven't heard anything yet and it's getting really annoying

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm still waiting dw!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back?

ReputationRep:
    Guys just heard back yday! Have a conditional offer, not really sure of the exact requirements because the leaving cert points system in ireland has changed this year and dundee havent updated it! Have any of you heard back?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.