Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

IF tsr wasn't anonymous for a whole week would you still post? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I know some people have quite personal profiles and others don't but if tsr was like Facebook for a whole week (but you had to post your real name and a photo of yourself) would you still use it.
    Also how do you decide how much of your personal information you'd put on these forums? Like what's the line for you?

ReputationRep:
    I've never used anon in my tsr life. It doesn't give me that...that RUSH I need when people attack me :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    Whoops no I meant as In you have to use your real name not your profile name

No.

(Original post by em211997)
    X
    You might want to add a poll.

ReputationRep:
    No tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I've never used the TSR Anon function. I am a bit more private about my RL identity on TSR because of how exposed it is. I mean just look at any thread and the figures under 'viewed' versus the posts it had... you can't be stupid about it. But aside from keeping some particulars to myself, I'm about as open here as I am on FB. On FB I put a lot of people in the 'limited acquaintances' category and scale down what people can see.
    • Political Ambassador

I didn't even know how to post anonymously until a few days ago.

I'd still use TSR, yeah.

ReputationRep:
    I never use anon so it makes no difference to me.

ReputationRep:
    Yup. Im fine with people knowing who i am

(Original post by em211997)
    Whoops no I meant as In you have to use your real name not your profile name
    You may want to edit the OP to clarify that the above is what you meant - almost everyone that's posted so far thinks you're referring to anon. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah whatever

ReputationRep:
    ye lol i don't really care what people think of me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    You may want to edit the OP to clarify that the above is what you meant - almost everyone that's posted so far thinks you're referring to anon. :laugh:
    nah cba
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Well, duh... I'm always on TSR

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.