Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have a TI-84 plus, i love it to death, but since it's programmable, none of my classes allow me to use it.
    I bought a cheap TI-30Xa and used it all of last semester, it doesn't work as well as I want it to though.

I'm looking for a non-programmable calculator that does most of what my ti-84 does (like trig functions, inverse trig functions, logs, all the higher math stuff) but that also has a way to go back through the calculator's history and copy equations back down (like, if I do 1+4, 2+4, then 3+4, I want to be able to scroll back up and copy the 1+4 I did before and be able to change it or calculate it again)

Any recommendations would be great, and an amazon link would be even better.
    Thanks in advance.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I don't know whether you have used one before, but I personally use a couple Casio calculators, normally using the fx-83GT plus for basic stuff and just to save time with other things such as differentiation and integration etc., i use a fx-991ES plus, which still does the basic, but does a bitof the advanced stuff.

Hope this is of help to you! (Link in spoiler)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.