Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If I was a muslim heres what I'd do...... Watch

Muslim has become a bad name lately. I think I have found a simple solution. If I was a muslim I would rearrange my religion just a little bit. I would believe in the same stuff but certain things would be referred to differently. For example my god would still be the same god, but I would refer to him as Ted or Arnold instead of Mohammed. My religion would be renamed to Pingu or something similar. Some things I would have to change tho. My religious stuff such as praying and starving myself would be done much more discretely when not in dedicated places of worship, or not in the company of other Pingus. I would just have to go with the flow with regards to what I would wear because that too has become taboo.

All this I would do without actually letting people know what I am up to. I would say I am not a muslim, I am a Pingu. How is anybody else to know I would still really be a muslim but with a brand new name. Hopefully I would be hated less as I would not be a muslim in the eyes of the public.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: pass us the blunt bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laomedeia)
    Muslim has become a bad name lately. I think I have found a simple solution. If I was a muslim I would rearrange my religion just a little bit. I would believe in the same stuff but certain things would be referred to differently. For example my god would still be the same god, but I would refer to him as Ted or Arnold instead of Mohammed. My religion would be renamed to Pingu or something similar. Some things I would have to change tho. My religious stuff such as praying and starving myself would be done much more discretely when not in dedicated places of worship, or not in the company of other Pingus. I would just have to go with the flow with regards to what I would wear because that too has become taboo.

All this I would do without actually letting people know what I am up to. I would say I am not a muslim, I am a Pingu. How is anybody else to know I would still really be a muslim but with a brand new name. Hopefully I would be hated less as I would not be a muslim in the eyes of the public.
    Wow I just had to clarify that as muslims we do NOT believe that Muhammed (saw) is God. We believe that he (saw) is the messenger of God.

Besides that...lol wow you have some imagination hahahahah Pingu you know lol.

Edit: PS I just seen your post regarding immigration and Trump's new order. Wow what a ****. No wonder you are so ignorant and misinformed?! Doodles x

ReputationRep:
    Muslims are not the ones who are hated, as Muslims are not one monolithic group. Islam, however, is hated and we should denounce its repugnant barbarism wherever it impedes western progress, western democracy and western absolutism.

(Original post by Chukkeigh)
    Wow I just had to clarify that as muslims we do NOT believe that Muhammed (saw) is God. We believe that he (saw) is the messenger of God.

Besides that...lol wow you have some imagination hahahahah Pingu you know lol.

Edit: PS I just seen your post regarding immigration and Trump's new order. Wow what a ****. No wonder you are so ignorant and misinformed?! Doodles x

Im a **** because I made a comment about muslims changing things around, despite that I lack knowledge on their faith? What size would you say that makes me?

(Original post by jake4198)
    Muslims are not the ones who are hated, as Muslims are not one monolithic group. Islam, however, is hated and we should denounce its repugnant barbarism wherever it impedes western progress, western democracy and western absolutism.
    Yeah I meant the group that is universally loathed in the west. If that's Islam then thats what I really mean by Muslim. May have got the god thing pinned down wrong, but the same principle applies, however they work.

ReputationRep:
    Mohammad peace be upon him was a prophet. This would not matter, people with insight and rational thinking know whats going on around the world. A muslim is a person who believes in one true GOD only and follows HIS commandments, it does not really matter what you name them. If someone believes muslims are the bad guys then they are deluded. I do not care if the whole world hates me for following whats right and if you people are scared then know this if you are safe with anyone in the world it would be with 'true' muslims. People dont understand that islam and terrorism just dont go together.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I meant the group that is universally loathed in the west. If that's Islam then thats what I really mean by Muslim. May have got the god thing pinned down wrong, but the same principle applies, however they work.
    Universally hated but yet thousands are protesting against Trump's muslim ban in New York, Boston, San Francisco, Chicago, Dallas, DC. This includes people of all races and religions

Get your head out of your ass.

ReputationRep:

Muhammed is not a god

(Original post by danaxx92)
    Universally hated but yet thousands are protesting against Trump's muslim ban in New York, Boston, San Francisco, Chicago, Dallas, DC. This includes people of all races and religions
    I find that ironic A.F too. People want their cake and eat somebody elses aswell it seems.

ReputationRep:
    The amount of gems you have represents the amount of brain cells you have

ReputationRep:
    Lost it at Pingu :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Muhammad is not God.
    Pingu is that little kids cartoon.
    It is fasting, not starving oneself.
    Why suffer from inferiority complex?
    Who'd give you ghusl on your death, pray salatul janazah for you, dua for you (...things done upon a Muslims death) ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.