I'm having difficulty making friends on my uni course, as I'm very introverted and I feel like now it's too late to make any as we are 4 months into the course.
Difficulty making friends on uni course Watch
- Thread Starter
- 30-01-2017 08:05
- 30-01-2017 08:26
- 30-01-2017 08:28
Same. I have 2 friends on my course but I am okay with that. I don't want any more on my course but I want to meet people through other way but my societies at my uni are BS
- Community Assistant
- 30-01-2017 09:04
Join clubs and societies at your uni. Introduce yourself to people and be interested with them. You could also join volunteering activities and join social clubs out of uni,
- 1) Relax, imagine you're just observing or there as a traveller lol.
2) Smile, smiling in contagious.
3) Be confident, respect yourself, work out, wear good clothes, feel good, focus on your passions, know you are a good person who treats people well, think positively, be proud of yourself, do things that make you happy, remember your happy times, what makes you, you?
4) Dress well, have good grooming, hairstyle, have good posture.
5) Just say hi or hey to people in your vicinity, who cares if they don't say anything back?
6) Ask how they are, how's everything, what made them choose this course, their plans for the future, their plans for the rest of the day, weekend, how was their weekend, what they will get up to, ask them about their hobbies, talk about the weather etc.
7) Be passionate about life.
8) Lighten up, have a laugh, laugh easily, be friendly, interested, relaxed, open to people.