Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cheating boyfriend Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys...
    I need some advice. I recently moved in with my boyfriend and everything has been fine. I went to visit my family back home just for two days. When I came back I found a rolled tissue beside the wardrobe on the floor. It was unusual to me to see that because he hardly uses tissue beside going to the bath room.
    I got curious and to my surprise I found inside a used condom. I'm heart broken. I haven't asked him anything yet. I don't know where to start, I'm not up for an arguement nor a fight.
    Please help. What should I do?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L33PR3SH)
    Hey guys...
    I need some advice. I recently moved in with my boyfriend and everything has been fine. I went to visit my family back home just for two days. When I came back I found a rolled tissue beside the wardrobe on the floor. It was unusual to me to see that because he hardly uses tissue beside going to the bath room.
    I got curious and to my surprise I found inside a used condom. I'm heart broken. I haven't asked him anything yet. I don't know where to start, I'm not up for an arguement nor a fight.
    Tell him you need a few days, go back to your parents.
    Then call him and ask him what did he do during the weekend as you;ve found a used condom. Finish it
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys...
    Just dump him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't keep it hidden from him. If you have a problem with it, which you do, confront him.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys...
    Maybe he was masturbating with the condom? It's not like you've found someone else's underwear or earring.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys...

• Has he been dressing to impress? Men do this when they’re first interested in someone, but when things get serious, they tend to slack on their appearance. If he suddenly starts working out or takes an unusual interest in his looks, he’s looking good for someone else.
    • Is he “working late” more frequently? If “working late” becomes more regular, or if he’s spending nights away “on business,” he’s probably seeing someone else. Unless he’s been overwhelmed with work, in which case he probably tells you all about specific things he’s stressed about. If he’s vague about his late nights and business trips, and doesn’t tell you very much about them, there’s a solid chance he’s seeing someone else.
    • Does he check his phone a lot, and is he secretive about it? Some men are simply more private than others, but if he becomes defensive when you ask him who he’s corresponding with, he’s hiding something.

ReputationRep:
    He's cheating on you hunny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Just dump him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Flawless advice.

OP just ask him why it's there then act on what he says
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kravence)
    Flawless advice.

OP just ask him why it's there then act on what he says
    Merci beaucoup

(To satisfy mods: Thanks very much)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry to hear this. But please don't jump to conclusions without asking him about it. Some guys use condoms for a posh ****, so they don't have to worry about where it goes. Just ask him about his weekend and declare about finding it. Stay calm and It's important you are honest about the way you're feeling. I hope that what you are suspecting is not the case. But if it is then put everything into perspective and ask yourself if you still want to be with a cheat. The reality is that if you can't trust him alone for two days he's Probably not the one for you..

ReputationRep:
    While the overwhelming majority agree he's cheating, always give people the benefit of the doubt - you never know.

Ask him. Whenever you're comfortable to sit down and ask him face to face, when both of you are calm.

:goodluck:

ReputationRep:
    It always hurts me when I hear stuff like this. OP just ask him about it. It's likely he has been cheating but there's a possiblity he is not. Stay strong :-)
    • TSR Support Team

Hey guys...
    You need to confront him about this, pretty obvious though he was been sleeping with someone behind your back.

ReputationRep:
    just ask him about it calmly and then say that you need some time alone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cecelia Tallice)
    I'm sorry to hear this. But please don't jump to conclusions without asking him about it. Some guys use condoms for a posh ****, so they don't have to worry about where it goes. Just ask him about his weekend and declare about finding it. Stay calm and It's important you are honest about the way you're feeling. I hope that what you are suspecting is not the case. But if it is then put everything into perspective and ask yourself if you still want to be with a cheat. The reality is that if you can't trust him alone for two days he's Probably not the one for you..
    It hurts hey... but thanks for the advice dear, much appreciated. We have been not using condoms for a month now and the kind of condom i saw is the complete different one from the ones we usually use.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrainyBengali)
    While the overwhelming majority agree he's cheating, always give people the benefit of the doubt - you never know.

Ask him. Whenever you're comfortable to sit down and ask him face to face, when both of you are calm.

:goodluck:
    Thanx dear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gabriellakhan)
    It always hurts me when I hear stuff like this. OP just ask him about it. It's likely he has been cheating but there's a possiblity he is not. Stay strong :-)
    Will be strong hey. Will ask when I think the time is right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BildoBaggins)
    • Has he been dressing to impress? Men do this when they’re first interested in someone, but when things get serious, they tend to slack on their appearance. If he suddenly starts working out or takes an unusual interest in his looks, he’s looking good for someone else.
    • Is he “working late” more frequently? If “working late” becomes more regular, or if he’s spending nights away “on business,” he’s probably seeing someone else. Unless he’s been overwhelmed with work, in which case he probably tells you all about specific things he’s stressed about. If he’s vague about his late nights and business trips, and doesn’t tell you very much about them, there’s a solid chance he’s seeing someone else.
    • Does he check his phone a lot, and is he secretive about it? Some men are simply more private than others, but if he becomes defensive when you ask him who he’s corresponding with, he’s hiding something.
    With me things are different because we work at the same place ey. I know his shifts even when they have changed. The guy is definitely cheating on me. Just two days I want away and the I find out such. That was not a masturbation, different condom that he used from the ones we usually use.

ReputationRep:
    Just talk to him and ask him. Communication is key in any relationship. If you don't talk about it, it may jus end up worsening the situation and your trust in him. Who knows maybe it's not as bad as you thing?x

ReputationRep:
    Is there any way you can be a bit sneaky and get a look at his phone/Facebook etc while he's asleep?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.