Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cheating boyfriend Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markova21)
    Is there any way you can be a bit sneaky and get a look at his phone/Facebook etc while he's asleep?
    This is why relationships breakup. There's no trust anymore, it's all, "Oh girl you gotta look through his phone, Facebook and Instagram because that's your right to try and confirm a little suspicion because of your own insecurities". It's not your right to do that all all, why can't you just behave like an adult and ask the person you're with? When the boyfriend finds out the girl has invaded his privacy because she didn't trust him, who's to blame then? Is it still the guy who might not have actually done anything wrong on the first place?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glassapple)
    This is why relationships breakup. There's no trust anymore, it's all, "Oh girl you gotta look through his phone, Facebook and Instagram because that's your right to try and confirm a little suspicion because of your own insecurities". It's not your right to do that all all, why can't you just behave like an adult and ask the person you're with? When the boyfriend finds out the girl has invaded his privacy because she didn't trust him, who's to blame then? Is it still the guy who might not have actually done anything wrong on the first place?
    I agree with you, absolutely. But personally if I found a used condom belonging to my boyfriend in his bedroom and I knew nothing about it, I would want to know exactly what type of person I was in a relationship with. If it transpires it has some completely innocent explanation then fair enough. It works both ways, you know . If a man suspected his partner of infidelity and found evidence to support this I would think it perfectly acceptable to find out the truth, whatever way then can, and then proceed accordingly with more facts to confront the partner with.

ReputationRep:
    Ask him face to face, it will be easier to tell if he's lying.

ReputationRep:
    Dump him and get an STD test.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.