Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I received a conditional offer of AAB from Nottingham. My results came out a few days ago and i achieved A*BB. I've met my grades but my offer is still stated as conditional every time i check my application on UCAS track. Should i email them or should i wait a few weeks?

Actually i'm not even sure if they'll accept me with my grades.
    I'm an international student by the way.

ReputationRep:
    Technically, you needed to achieve at least 2 A's and one B. While you may have got an A*, you still didn't meet the condition of 2 A's.

However, they may take into account your A* and let it compensate for that extra B grade. Best to phone up/ email (speaking to someone directly is best) and see what they say.

Good luck! Hope you get your place :crossedf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrainyBengali)
    Technically, you needed to achieve at least 2 A's and one B. While you may have got an A*, you still didn't meet the condition of 2 A's.

However, they may take into account your A* and let it compensate for that extra B grade. Best to phone up/ email (speaking to someone directly is best) and see what they say.

Good luck! Hope you get your place :crossedf:
    Thank you for the advice.I'll email them

ReputationRep:
    If emailing doesn't get back to you soon (or even if they do,) I'd still suggest calling them up - it's always best to talk directly and not just electronically. Good, emails will be proof of their decision, but talking to them may be more reassuring

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.