I received a conditional offer of AAB from Nottingham. My results came out a few days ago and i achieved A*BB. I've met my grades but my offer is still stated as conditional every time i check my application on UCAS track. Should i email them or should i wait a few weeks?
Actually i'm not even sure if they'll accept me with my grades.
I'm an international student by the way.
But did you bother to watch?