Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    so i went for an interview at chelsea college of the arts (university of the arts london) on 24th jan and wondering how long on average it takes to hear back

ReputationRep:
    What course for? When did you get the invitation to interview? Swear that's really early to be interviewed by them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veronicasawyer)
    What course for? When did you get the invitation to interview? Swear that's really early to be interviewed by them
    FdA int. design! I applied late november and got invited to the interview just before christmas.

ReputationRep:
    I have just receive an invite for interview in late feb. I am applying for Fine Arts at Chelsea though. How did yours went? How was the interviewer? It seems as though my interviewer does not come from the course but from ccw?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by colourwheel123)
    I have just receive an invite for interview in late feb. I am applying for Fine Arts at Chelsea though. How did yours went? How was the interviewer? It seems as though my interviewer does not come from the course but from ccw?
    When did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    Also CCW is camberwell, chelsea and wimbledon, and if they dont think you're suited to chelsea then they may give you an alternative offer for camberwell or wimbledon

ReputationRep:
    i think it went okay! i was interviewed by the course leader and admissions tutor so was good as they're directly linked to the subject. good luck for your interview (even though its a while off yet haha)!!

ReputationRep:
    Update on this received an offer (unconditional) around an hour ago!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veronicasawyer)
    When did you apply?
    I submitted my portfolio in mid Jan.

Yeah I am aware of what CCW is, was just expecting to get a fine art tutor instead of a student coordinator/ education manager.

Did u apply to Chelsea as well?

Congrats @lauraaliceeeee on your offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraaliceeeee)
    Update on this received an offer (unconditional) around an hour ago!
    Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    I submitted my portfolio in mid Jan.

Yeah I am aware of what CCW is, was just expecting to get a fine art tutor instead of a student coordinator/ education manager.

Did u apply to Chelsea as well?

Congrats @lauraaliceeeee on your offer!
    Oh sorry, must have misunderstood what you were saying

Yeah I sent my portfolio mid jan, well done on getting an interview so soon!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.