Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to get back with ex who misses you? Watch

ReputationRep:
    About a month ago me and my ex broke up after a year of being best friend. The reason she gave was because she felt like I didn't like her anymore and didn't trust me fully.

Now after a bits of contact at collage but mostly no contact for me she cornered me one day after work and we talk she said she really misses me but also feels like we were bad (ie is conflicted) then we ended up kissing for a bit. She then said it was only a kiss and we are not dating.

A few nights laster she calls me at 11:00 pm because no one was at her house and she felt alone and want to talk. We ended the convisation by me asking her to get coffee and she said she was tired and not in a state to make decisions.

To sum up: ex still like me, half of her wants me back. She kissed me and called me when lonely but refused a coffee. How can I get her back and go out again?

Thanks for reading and I hope you can help.

ReputationRep:
    Conflicted. Give it time for her to clear her mind. Perhaps tell her that you're there for her if she ever wants a chat or needs someone there for her, but clearly state that until she makes up her mind, nothing's going to happen. It'll just get complicated, with you on-edge - "does she really want me? Is she really with me?" << Doubts will form in your mind if she's not fully committed.

Good luck

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.