Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty505)
    Did this person who received their score receive it today?
    Yeah, this morning at 11am or so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cyl)
    People have started receiving their results and apparently in the emails Pearson sent, they said that they lost the rest of the results... So if you haven't heard back, it's unlikely that you'll get your MCQ score back.

Supposedly only 30-40% of candidates actually received their results and the rest of us are the unlucky ones left to suffer...
    Can this actually be confirmed by anyone, I'm skeptical to believe until I have proof as I'm too upset for any more dissapointment 😢

ReputationRep:
    In that case, I'm extremely sorry for spreading false info. Will delete the original post on both threads asap! Sincere apologies to everyone...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pythian)
    Why not UCL if you don't mind my asking?
    And congrats!! You're obviously a bright cookie
    Aww thanks, but it's really just luck xD I'm a fortune cookie
    Hmm.. tbh I'm still thinking so I won't give a flat out not just yet

I guess it's because I'm intimidated by the thought of studying in London haha, I get tired from crowded areas easily ^^ (i.e. I need quite a bit of recovery time after your average party.)
    Plus I've always envisioned uni life as studying in a city w/ super old buildings, perhaps because I'm HP obsessed xD
    I'll still visit London whenever I have the time to, tho ^^

Are you planning to firm UCL tho?
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    http://www.lnat.ac.uk/contactform/

The LNAT results for 2016 – 2017 have not been lost or misplaced !! This is a misinformed rumour.

The results will be mailed to students by 17th February 2017.

I hope we get it sooner though because all previous years have been in the first week of February at the very latest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jedwards)
    Thank you! And yes it is

Hahaha, I don't understand why they haven't released it yet given that it's sent to universities pretty much as soon as you've done it

That candidates receive their LNAT score after submitting their UCAS applications is a conscious decision of the academics at the LNAT universities. The LNAT multiple choice score is only ONE of the various elements considered when evaluating a student’s application. They do not believe that students should or could try to second guess their decisions based merely on an LNAT score.From the LNAT Administrator

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who applied to their colleges but haven't gotten offers yet? I've only got my offer from a non-LNAT university and it's very frustrating 😅

ReputationRep:
    Got 24! Not sure how to feel about it

ReputationRep:
    I also got 24, the national average was 21. I am personally thrilled with that result

ReputationRep:
    I got a 30 so I'm ecstatic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sana_k)
    I got a 30 so I'm ecstatic
    Same!

ReputationRep:
    Got 34, should've applied to oxford tbh

ReputationRep:
    If you are still waiting for a decision from a Uni, it may be because they don't have your LNAT result. If you didnt name them on your LNAT application or there is any discrepancy in something like your full name or UCAS id, this can mean it doesnt get sent to your LNAT Unis.

Its worth emailing them with your LNAT number and (politely) asking if they have got your results. This can speed things up and makes you look keen for an offer!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.