Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Would you choose Heriot-Watt or UEA BSC Economics?

Well, which is better talking about student satisfaction/employment opportunity and knowledge of receipt. Because the most important feature is that I choose a university which is good not only in economics but also in extracurricular activities. But no less decisive factor is employment opportunities. So which one you choose and why?

I hope you can answer my question about economics in these universities.

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently studying Business Management and Economics at Heriot Watt.
    I chose Heriot Watt because unlike other universities, Heriot Watt's courses are job specific, and prepare you for the world of work. I am in my first year, and in the first year, students who study economics, business, accountancy or finance - ALL study Micro/Macroeconomics, Management in its global context, Finance, Accounting, Enterprise. Apart from this, you get to pick an additional subject, out of languages, maths e.t.c.
    In terms of societies and extra curricular activities, the university has many societies such as investment society (which I am a part of), football, American football, hockey, pole-dancing, rugby, drama society, reading and writing society, LGBT+ society.

I hope this is helpful!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.