Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have been given a conditional offer for Adult Nursing at UEA. One of the terms of my offer is that my health check is 'Satisfactory'... One of the questions in the health check is how many days I've had off over two years due to illness. I have declared my ongoing illness on my UCAS application and in this healthcheck. My attendance for sixth form last year was 75% (46 days over 2 years), will my attendance at sixth form effect whether or not I get an offer? My health is good right now and I feel 100% capable of joining the course.

Is anyone else in the same boat??

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    my crystal ball has failed again .

only the OH team will be able to answer that question.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.