Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Student Accommodation in Kingston, London Available from May 12th 2017 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey there,

I currently live in an accommodation in the middle of Kingston, London. The accommodation in question is iQ Wave Kingston.

The room is a Double En-Suite Studio Room with a large living space within the room, along with a wardrobe, microwave, refrigerator, counter top with drawers, breakfast bar & bar stool, desk (with drawer space) & desk chair and finally additional storage with drawers. All of these are present within the room. There is also a large kitchen within the flat, my flatmates aren't loud, they are very respectful so you won't have any problems. Furthermore, a gym, laundry room, and entertainment room are also available for all residence in addition to a strong and stable wifi connection.

I am looking for someone who would be interested in taking over the contract as it runs until September 2017 and as I am a final year student who will be moving out by May I have no need to stay. It is £231 a week, and it is less than 5 minutes from the Kingston train station, right next door to a TGIFridays and the Bentalls shopping centre is right across the road, there is also quick access to food shops such as Aldi, Sainsbury’s, Tesco express, Marks and Spencer amongst others.

The room will be available from May 12th 2017.

If you would like to see photos, just let me know.

Please let me know ASAP if you are interested or know anyone who might me, thanks!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.