The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Medicine with Foundation Liverpool 2017 Entry

Hi guys

Just thought I would set up a new page for this years entry as I couldnt find one. Can people who join post a bit about themselves so we can all get to know each other. I'm a graduate with rubbish a levels from school but did a level chemistry in 2015. I also have a lot of work experience which I think is needed for this course :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by michellem3
Hi guys

Just thought I would set up a new page for this years entry as I couldnt find one. Can people who join post a bit about themselves so we can all get to know each other. I'm a graduate with rubbish a levels from school but did a level chemistry in 2015. I also have a lot of work experience which I think is needed for this course :smile:

Yeap, this seems like a good idea! Applied for the 2017 entry too. Have anyone heard anything back from the uni yet?
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by Mayama
Yeap, this seems like a good idea! Applied for the 2017 entry too. Have anyone heard anything back from the uni yet?

I haven't heard anything but think interviews are march/April.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
I have the heard anything but think interviews are march/April.

Cheers matey! Fingers crossed now.
Reply 4
Hi guys there is another thread for this here

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4534930

But think we should merge so should probably use this one since more people have commented. I have also applied for this course. I rang them up yesterday and they dont know the dates for interview yet as they are still sorting the 5 year course :/
Interview emails have been sent out!
Original post by jakeyparamedic
Interview emails have been sent out!

Did you get an interview?
Original post by Perserverance
Did you get an interview?

Yes!!! 16th march
Yes!!! 16th march

Well Done & Congratulations!

I wish you all the best :smile: x
Well Done & Congratulations!

I wish you all the best :smile: x

Thank you so much! Have you applied?
Thank you so much! Have you applied?

No, I've applied for the 4 & 5 yr course.

I just get happy when people get interviews - lol, I know its weird :P
No, I've applied for the 4 & 5 yr course.

I just get happy when people get interviews - lol, I know its weird :P

how did you get on with your interviews?

I'm same the same! It's nice to be nice! :smile:
Hi guys there is another thread for this here

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4534930

But think we should merge so should probably use this one since more people have commented. I have also applied for this course. I rang them up yesterday and they dont know the dates for interview yet as they are still sorting the 5 year course :/

Did you ever find out if it is, a panel or MMI interview?
Reply 13
Interview. Will get the date when I've sent information in regarding employment :smile:
how did you get on with your interviews?

I'm same the same! It's nice to be nice! :smile:

They were ok :smile:

All the best of luck with yours!
Hi guys

Hi,

Was just wondering exactly what your background was with regards to A levels / degree. I was hoping to maybe consider applying and also have rubbish A levels and a degree which I completed almost 10 years ago with lots of NHS experience.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending