Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Masturbating in sleep everyday Watch

ReputationRep:
    I am single and have been most of my life. I am straight and love good-looking girls as do many guys in their early 20s.

The thing is, I used to sleep really late as I used to develop applications and my sister at the time used to use the same PC in my bedroom. She caught me masturbating in my sleep as I was moving around and the bed was screeching. She thinks that I have a girlfriend - typical teenagers - but I am a bit concerned.

I keep masturbating every morning, every night and I am not sure if I need to see a doctor.

Any advice?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    So you're usually horny, nothing wrong with that. Have you tried the no fap challenge?

Also when you say you got caught masturbating in your sleep, do you mean while you were in bed (puzzled as to why your sister would walk in on you at that time) or were you actually having a bash while you were sleeping (which is a remarkable feat)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    So you're usually horny, nothing wrong with that. Have you tried the no fap challenge?

Also when you say you got caught masturbating in your sleep, do you mean while you were in bed (puzzled as to why your sister would walk in on you at that time) or were you actually having a bash while you were sleeping (which is a remarkable feat)?
    Like I used to watch basketball at night and also play poker with friends online. I did some small development for a friend too and like for a week, my sister used to use my PC to study for her final year exams. She was more of a desktop person and we only had one desktop in the house so she used mine. My room has a large T.V., a bed, a small couch and a desk with a PC. So obviously when she came in my room to study she had her headphones on but one day she happened to look at me (she wanted to draw something on face) and she noticed that I was masturbating. So the following day, she looked at me again before she started her study session and said that I was masturbating in my sleep.

In general I would say that I am a very horny guy, get turned on easily
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timokane5)
    The thing is, I used to sleep really late as I used to develop applications and my sister at the time used to use the same PC in my bedroom.
    Any advice?
    Get her a PC for somewhere else.

The masturbation is fine and you can't control what you do in your sleep. Most people toss and turn(!) when they dream.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timokane5)
    I am single and have been most of my life. I am straight and love good-looking girls as do many guys in their early 20s.

The thing is, I used to sleep really late as I used to develop applications and my sister at the time used to use the same PC in my bedroom. She caught me masturbating in my sleep as I was moving around and the bed was screeching. She thinks that I have a girlfriend - typical teenagers - but I am a bit concerned.

I keep masturbating every morning, every night and I am not sure if I need to see a doctor.

Any advice?
    Just keep fapping til it falls off... FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP then your all good? U perhaps need help from your sister if u know what i mean :0----8 good luck u horny devil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seanduncan)
    Just keep fapping til it falls off... FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP then your all good? U perhaps need help from your sister if u know what i mean :0----8 good luck u horny devil
    Use your weak hand so it feels like someone else is giving you the hand job works every time

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.