Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So do you think there is a chance for me to get a undergraduate place still with that score and biomed?

Also which uni’s should I look at in that case?

(Original post by redhelen)
    Yes you can apply for undergraduate if you want.

ReputationRep:
    If your international grades are the equivalent of A* at gcse maybe Birmingham or Cardiff as they look at GCSE more than UKCAT.

ReputationRep:
    hey, do you have any advice for how to prepare for interviews and what kind of things are asked? i would really appreciate your help and thank you!

(Original post by CarysMedi)
    Any advice on UKCAT, what universities or anything dental related - feel free to ask in the middle of receiving offers + interviews for 2017 Dental Uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IshtiaqAli)
    Hi Guys,

I will begin studying dentistry this September at Newcastle University! I've interviewed successfully at all the dental schools that I applied to so if you need any help or advice feel free to drop me a message!

Ishtiaq Ali
    Hiii if you dont mind me asking how much did you get in your ukcat.... i got a 610 average which is pretty bad but do you know if theres any possibility of getting accepted

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.