Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Did anyone get an answer from CSM ? ... I've sent my application a few weeks ago.. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yoplaiit)
    Hi! Did anyone get an answer from CSM ? ... I've sent my application a few weeks ago.. Thank you
    What course are you applying for? I submitted the mini portfolio at the beginning of january, still haven't heard anything :/

ReputationRep:
    What course are you applying for? I submitted the mini portfolio at the beginning of january, still haven't heard anything :/

ReputationRep:
    I applied for design product, I've already sent my mini portfolio on pebblepad and my status changed > full portfolio requested. But I haven't received any email yet...

ReputationRep:
    Hello. I applied for Knitwear, Fashion design and Marketing. I haven't received any email yet but I found my status changed > Full Portfolio. OMG. If I didn't check your note, I couldn't check my changed status. I think we should upload full portfolio but I can't find any full portfolio deadline. I'm so confusing!

ReputationRep:
    I received an email inviting me to attend a full portefolio review. I'm sure it means you passed it!

ReputationRep:
    I received an email inviting me to attend a full portefolio review. I'm sure it means you passed it!
    Congrats! Good luck to your full portfolio review!
    Do you mean you haven't uploaded your full portfolio? You don't need to upload your full portfolio, right? I'm an international student. Maybe it's the reason why I have a SUBMIT button on my Pebblepad board. I haven't got any email from UAL and UCAS since I submitted mini portfolio three weeks ago.
    I sent an email to UAL's international team to ask full portfolio deadline and why they didn't notice me about full portfolio request. I am so nervous!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you ! I have to upload my portfolio before the review. I'm an EU student, I guess this is why they want me to do it with pebblepad.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.