Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I support Donald Trump's Ban Watch

ReputationRep:
    You only have to look at the disaster happening in Germany, France, UK etc. to realise that what Trump has done is a good idea. Countries need to have control over people who come in and anyone who thinks having 'refugees' flood in is a good idea is ignorant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FolloUrDreams)
    You only have to look at the disaster happening in Germany, France, UK etc. to realise that what Trump has done is a good idea. Countries need to have control over people who come in and anyone who thinks having 'refugees' flood in is a good idea is ignorant.

ReputationRep:
    I support a ban on refugees but I think this ban has also led to a lot of disruption in airports across the world and a lot of confusion among world leaders.

ReputationRep:
    May I ask what disaster is happening in the UK? Just because I'm living here and the only disasters I've heard in the news so far is about the state of the NHS? It's those pesky refugees stealing beds and organs aren't they?

ReputationRep:
    Bans that are this controversial and implemented ASAP without any real thought of the consequences only create more divide and disaster everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    this is just a gentle introduction to Mr Trump's style of leadership.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but I don't.

ReputationRep:
    Do you want a standing ovation or something?

ReputationRep:
    I don't disagree with the ban. Everyone forgets that Obama did the exact same thing for 6 months back in 2011. Eveyone just wants to jump on the trend of hating trump. I can't say I like the guy though lol.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I agree with the OP and support Trump's ban albeit i think its a shame that Congress could not be trusted to pass and amend it so that it were better implemented. Trump made the right decision to sidestep them though.

Ultimately i don't consider these people to be one of us and as yet nobody has been able to coherently explain why a Muslim immigrant is needed over the ~800 million Europeans, Americans or Australians who are one of us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asiangcse)
    May I ask what disaster is happening in the UK? Just because I'm living here and the only disasters I've heard in the news so far is about the state of the NHS? It's those pesky refugees stealing beds and organs aren't they?
    Maybe things like this? https://defendthemodernworld.files.w.../islam4uk1.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    I agree with the OP and support Trump's ban albeit i think its a shame that Congress could not be trusted to pass and amend it so that it were better implemented. Trump made the right decision to sidestep them though.

Ultimately i don't consider these people to be one of us and as yet nobody has been able to coherently explain why a Muslim immigrant is needed over the ~800 million Europeans, Americans or Australians who are one of us.
    Lol one of us?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Sorry but I don't.

Look at those middle-class hipsters, with their designer glasses, sipping their custom Starbucks drinks, holding a virtue-signalling sign. I bet they have a massive orgy later on and pat themselves on the back.

Try yelling "We are all human!!" to the Islamic terrorists threatening our society...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodgypirate)
    Look at those middle-class hipsters, with their designer glasses, sipping their custom Starbucks drinks, holding a virtue-signalling sign. I bet they have a massive orgy later on and pat themselves on the back.

Try yelling "We are all human!!" to the Islamic terrorists threatening our society...
    They're celebs(Gigi Bella) that are half arab. They decided to go to the march.

ReputationRep:
    Is that it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    They're celebs(Gigi Bella) that are half arab. They decided to go to the march.
    Even worse.

Moderately famous celebrities leading the herd.

ReputationRep:
    Thats literally just one massive scumbag
    **** lets ban all christians for the kkk's actions

i know there are some scumbag muslims (never say they aren't, they are just misguided) but to generalise is silly, ban all men from migration because only men do terrorism is a way smarter way to deal with it since its mostly men who do that anyway. quite frankly that would stop terrorism more.

ReputationRep:
    Dude, no offense but I believe Donald Trump will send the country spiraling down the drain and drag any other country down with it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JimTalent)
    Is that it?
    http://www.christianvoice.org.uk/wp-...-in-the-UK.jpg

https://shariaunveiled.files.wordpre...uk-1.jpg?w=627
    • Very Important Poster

What is the disaster?

Have a think about why there are refugees in the first place and the USA contribution to making this possible.

Have a think about the evidence that shows refugees to be the cause of terrorism.

Have a think about nationals from the chosen countries being the ones most likely to be terrorists.

If you dont want refugees that is cool, but then the west shouldnt try preaching to and policing the rest of the world that it has the moral high ground because it will create even more enemies.

If it was Trumps aim to combat terrorism then it appears to be a highly ineffecive method as it targets the wrong countries and has been done in a ccompletely cack handed way that affects many innocent people including those who are citizens of the UK. It wasnt thought through when introduced and had an employee of Trump introduced this and created the resukting chaos, then they would have been sacked.

Its ironic you are calling other people ignorant.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.