Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I support Donald Trump's Ban Watch

ReputationRep:
    Oh no a bunch of people walking together!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodgypirate)
    Even worse.

Moderately famous celebrities leading the herd.
    Trump in a nutshell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Sorry but I don't.

Since they mention Jews...Where were these band wagon jumping hipsters when Iran, Iraq and 14 other (majority muslim) countries banned Israeli passport holders?

The two chicks are hot though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farage is a hero)
    The two chicks are hot though.

ReputationRep:
    Celebrities should stay out of politics full stop, they don't know ****ing ****

snowflake libtards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomywomy)
    Celebrities should stay out of politics full stop, they don't know ****ing ****

snowflake libtards
    and yet trump is president

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILikePasta)
    and yet trump is president
    PREACH
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    You need to change the title of this thread to 'I am a neo-Nazi troll'.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't really class trump as a celebrity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    I agree with the OP and support Trump's ban albeit i think its a shame that Congress could not be trusted to pass and amend it so that it were better implemented. Trump made the right decision to sidestep them though.

Ultimately i don't consider these people to be one of us and as yet nobody has been able to coherently explain why a Muslim immigrant is needed over the ~800 million Europeans, Americans or Australians who are one of us.
    Whats your view on no-whites?
    I am not white or from Europe.
    I am not Muslim, I am secular and pretty much share British values!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but I don't.

Hilarious that atheism is even on there. As an ex-Muslim atheist, we're treated worse than animals and still executed in several countries across the world (ironically many of those countries made the ban list which made me laugh:laugh:). I have never ever seen any left wing liberal protest about that but when those poor Muslims can't enter a country for 90 days because they need to implement a stronger vetting process, they cry and play the victim card. Laughable.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but I don't.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

ReputationRep:
    • Very Important Poster

So you are upset because people are brown, they wear different clothes and someone has held up a sign?

Hardly the end of the UK.

ReputationRep:
    I support the ban because I am a muslim and I am addicted to going on holiday to Florida and I need to stop or I will have no money.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but I don't.

Naive idiocy at its best. The SS were human too, IS are Human, the Soviets were human so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make with that idiotic picture.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by demaistre)
    Naive idiocy at its best. The SS were human too, IS are Human, the Soviets were human so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make with that idiotic picture.
    I think the point is we shouldn't be defined by our religion and beliefs. And whilst all the groups you mentioned were humans, they are not ideologies or faiths.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILikePasta)
    I think the point is we shouldn't be defined by our religion and beliefs. And whilst all the groups you mentioned were humans, they are not ideologies or faiths.
    Why shouldn't you be defined by your beliefs? Your beliefs are usually the lens in through which one views the world.
    SS were the vanguard of Nazi ideology, IS are firm believers in an Islamic ideology, and the Soviets...well enough said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by demaistre)
    Why shouldn't you be defined by your beliefs? Your beliefs are usually the lens in through which one views the world.
    SS were the vanguard of Nazi ideology, IS are firm believers in an Islamic ideology, and the Soviets...well enough said.
    yeah, IS are believers in Islamic ideology, but they are not THE ideolgy

ReputationRep:
    Why are people so negative
    just chill
    and stop attacking each other

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.