Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm currently studying graphic design as a Level 3 extended diploma. I'll still be 18 in September, so I presume I can study another Level 3 with no cost, but I'm not sure on the specifics of this. Would I still be eligible to do this or would I have to pay since I've already done a Level 3? Would I also be limited to a 90 credit diploma or could I go and do another extended diploma? Thanks.
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources


Blinkered horse

Take off your BTEC blinkers

Find out the truth behind the BTEC myths.

Polling station sign

BTEC essentials

What you really need to know about studying BTEC.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.