Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    On a lighter note... i would like to say that all races exhibit racist opinions. It would be a lie if i said black people were not guilty of racism at times. i believe prejudice is part of human nature.

BUT white people (maybe not todays generation, but in history) committed the greatest crime in history, so they have got understand why black people may host negative views towarsd them.

These "educational" programmes shown on terrestial television further incite such negativity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by legalhustle1984)
    BUT white people (maybe not todays generation, but in history) committed the greatest crime in history, so they have got understand why black people may host negative views towarsd them.
    and what was that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Incomplete)
    legalhustle1984 that doesn't say image is unimportant, its says education is more important
    what stops me from retaining my image, as well as being educated.

it doesnt have to be an "either/or" situation.

ReputationRep:
    what stops me from retaining my image, as well as being educated.

it doesnt have to be an "either/or" situation.
    It doesnt you are right but it is for some people

ReputationRep:
    u guys must be the dumbest smart people the united kingdom has to offer.
    does that make us dumb or smart?

always tryin to apply intellect and academia to all situations.
    mainly intellectual and academic ones.

rascism is not one of those topics that can be analysed.
    i appreciate that analysis of the topic.

within every race there are individuals that underachieve.
    therefore it is unfair to isolate black people.
    there was no isolation, just a comparison showing a distinct trend among young Black Britons and those from other backgrounds.

all that programme yesterday did, was to create tension between minorities.
    thats a little racist to assume it didnt have an impact on the white majority of the viewing audience.

that programme was poison and did not achieve anything positive.
    its a day old, give it a chance.

i am black african, the programme focused on west-indians.

i am studyin law at university, i am going into my final year and i am on a first, but despite that i am unable to get a work placement.

i am not going to say it is racism, maybe im not trying hard enough.

but what has to be recognised is that in every race in our society, there are individuals that are looked down upon, so it is highly unfair for those asians idiots to act like blacks are all lazy.
    for every race, there are individuals that are looked down upon yet its unfair for those of asian heritage to look down on black individuals? how does that work?

and to biggles, if u ever said a "banana joke" in my presence, u would witness the "superior" strength of black people.
    being a white man and all.

and to jools, you need to stop analysing everything. i hate it when fools try to comment on racial issues when they don't know anything.
    i apologise, some of us dont know what its like to be of born of a race.

and to the fool that started this thread, you need to watch Malcolm X.
    I hope i see you in a town centre, i will crack that coconut of yours
    and then i will be obliged to report you to the police for racially motivated assault.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Incomplete)
    and what was that?
    slavery, u donut!!!!

or have you forgotten?

ReputationRep:
    slavery, u donut!!!!

or have you forgotten?
    i do remember it was the "whites" who made slavery a crime.

ReputationRep:
    slavery, u donut!!!!

or have you forgotten?
    thought it might be your point actually i was going to put quite a few things before that as greater crimes

ReputationRep:
    Interweb forums don't you just luv 'em.

I wish i could get on here more often but im too busy walking round town acting black and being so so lazy :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)

there was no isolation, just a comparison showing a distinct trend among young Black Britons and those from other backgrounds.

thats a little racist to assume it didnt have an impact on the white majority of the viewing audience.

for every race, there are individuals that are looked down upon yet its unfair for those of asian heritage to look down on black individuals? how does that work?

and then i will be obliged to report you to the police for racially motivated assault.
    i like your analyse of my whole post, but i wonder how long did it take you to do that.

i have a few queries with your poiths tho.

1. i can tell that certain individuals, whether educated or not, do not know the depth of racial issues and despite that, they state their superficial views, that dont add anything.

2. my observations of the programme are objective, and in my opinion, all the programme did, despite its aims, was to incite hatred for asains.

3. i don't give a fcuk if you report me, and you would also be obliged to report those asian boys for there assault on the host of the show. i wander if you were considering reporting the chairman of the BNP, after the programme in which an under cover reporter recorded him, actively inciting racial hatred.

4. and yes, every race has individuals that are looked down upon, but it always seems to be the black people that i highlighted by the media.

ReputationRep:

i like your analyse of my whole post, but i wonder how long did it take you to do that.

i have a few queries with your ponths tho.

1. i can tell that certain individuals, whether educated or not, do not know the depth of racial issues and despite that, they state their superficial views, that dont add anything.

2. my observations of the programme are objective, and in my opinion, all the programme did, despite its aims, was to incite hatred for asains.

3. i don't give a fcuk if you report me, and you would also be obliged to report those asian boys for there assault on the host of the show. i wander if you were considering reporting the chairman of the BNP, after the programme in which an under cover reporter recorded him, actively inciting racial hatred.

4. and yes, every race has individuals that are looked down upon, but it always seems to be the black people that i highlighted by the media.

ReputationRep:

i have a few queries with your points tho.

ReputationRep:

if you have watched i,ROBOT, you would have understood the homour intended

ReputationRep:
    it was a joke

ReputationRep:
    i do remember it was the "whites" who made slavery a crime.
    i was them, that also committed the crime.

and y are you refering to "white" like you not within that race.

p.s. sorry about the flood.

ReputationRep:
    about 30 seconds.

which racial issues? all of them as you assert here?

surely there is some subjectivity in your opinion but fair enough.

i would report you for racially motivated assault. a charge you seem perfectly comfortable to accept, worrying for someone who states that they can observe the "depth of racial issues" with "objectivity"

where?

ReputationRep:
    i like your analyse of my whole post,
    thanks, but you need not flatter me with two replies.

ReputationRep:
    thanks, but you need not flatter me with two replies.
    Vienna you seem really cool wanna get married to a lazy black man?

ReputationRep:
    why is it that you systematic analyse my posts. do you feel guilty about something?

ReputationRep:
    i was them, that also committed the crime.
    that committed an act that wasnt a crime at the time, that the world can indeed look back on as being immoral and totally oppressive. that the whole world, whites and non-whites participated in, and that the white European races put an end to first, outlawed first and punished first. slavery continues around the world most notably in Africa and Asia.

and y are you refering to "white" like you not within that race.
    i) white referring to the European colonial civilisations.
    ii) white in counter reference to your use of the term black.
    ii) i never existed in a society that committed or condoned an act of slavery.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.