The Student Room Group

two boys keep making fun of me

Scroll to see replies

Original post by randomgirl995
worried about telling someone abour bullying as they are really mean and could come to ne and ask me " why did tell off me!!!" etc ams threaten me and them tell everyone that I snitched off them and then everybody will ask me what do I do !!!!!! I wanna tell the teacher but then all this will happen

Talk to childline about you various issues with bullying and teachers.
Original post by Casisalive
Trust me what people think of you is never more important than your mental health. I know it's hard to tell someone but bullying can affect you in ways you won't realise until it seems like its too late. But you gotta tell someone that can do something, maybe indirectly like the teacher can say they are changing the seating plan just to mix things up and leave the 2 kids at the back alone. Kids nowadays have no understanding of respect but you shouldn't have to feel the way you do due to others actions, I know it's hard but speaking to someone is the best way

but I'm
worried about telling someone about bullying as they are really mean and could come to ne and ask me " why did tell off me!!!" etc and them they will threaten me and then they will tell everyone that I told off them and then everyone wil ask me about it and ik it will die down but in the first few months it WILL SUCK
Original post by randomgirl995
but I'm
worried about telling someone about bullying as they are really mean and could come to ne and ask me " why did tell off me!!!" etc and them they will threaten me and then they will tell everyone that I told off them and then everyone wil ask me about it and ik it will die down but in the first few months it WILL SUCK

Some Ideas:
- Get a bottle of water and, when the teacher isn't looking, pour it all over him. Say it was an accident. There is a high chance the teacher will believe you over him.
- Make a fake account on social media of a hot girl. Try and slide into his DMs and get him to eventually send you a nude picture. Then send that picture to all of your school with the fake account. He will die of embarrassment.
- Tell a teacher you have a good relationship with but tell them to keep you anonymou.
- Try and ask your teacher if you can swap with another girl.
- Start an alliance with all the girls they bully.
- Probably the best thing to do - try your best to ignore them.
I used to get bullied. Want to know how I made them stop?
I punched one clear in the nose and it bled.
I usually do not condone violent behavior, but sometimes, you have to stand up for yourself and make them learn, y'know?

Quick Reply