Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    do you feel like you dont know what to do, like you are lost in a bottomless hole of uncertainty and its only your shoulder you can rest your head on. And do you sometimes feel it clawing at your mind. Like its inescapable.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I'm not sure.

ReputationRep:
    "uncertainty enveloping my mind until i cant break free" if anyone gets that reference ill be amazed.

Actually lately yes, my A levels are starting to die on me and i literally dont have enough time to sort things out. Having to miss out on revising one subject so i can keep up with the other 2, one of which is also dying anyway. I have a cluster load of work to do 24/7 and i do have little idea as to what im going to do next, some nights it does claw at my mind and i can't sleep (unless i do work until im exhausted, strange huh?)

i get you, i can feel my strength that is barely breathing flailing between the fingers of my vulnerability because of my scrupled faith , mickle weakness, and insecurities. All i can pray for is fervent grace in these times of my dour weakness.
    All you can do is encourage yourself.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.