Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm Welsh, however I've spent most of my life living in Spain and I want to return to my home for University. I've been accepted at both Swansea and Cardiff uni, each conditional offers. However, I want to study English literature and Creative writing, but I have no idea where to go. I'm not entirely sure I'd like to live in a big city for 3 years, plus the rooms are more expensive and smaller- but I believe I'd get bored of being around the 'beach scene' for 3 years. If anyone knows any information about this course in these unis, know anything about their living experiences , and any negatives of both... Let me know!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    You seem to have identified what's important to you in terms of the uni experience. Compare the courses in terms of content and pick the one that interests you more.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by msemera)
    I'm Welsh, however I've spent most of my life living in Spain and I want to return to my home for University. I've been accepted at both Swansea and Cardiff uni, each conditional offers. However, I want to study English literature and Creative writing, but I have no idea where to go. I'm not entirely sure I'd like to live in a big city for 3 years, plus the rooms are more expensive and smaller- but I believe I'd get bored of being around the 'beach scene' for 3 years. If anyone knows any information about this course in these unis, know anything about their living experiences , and any negatives of both... Let me know!
    Hello, as a English Literature alumni myself there are a few reasons why I chose Swansea and why I enjoyed my course during my 3 years. The course itself has a large variety of modules to pick and choose from. One of my personal (quirky) favourites being Beat poetry! The lecturers during my time inspired me and introduced me to literature that I still love to this day. Follow the link to learn more about what Swansea offers.

http://www.swansea.ac.uk/undergradua...-writing-q3w9/

With our location-we are a stones throw away from the beautiful beaches along the gower coastline but with the transport available in Swansea there are plenty of opportunities to explore.

As a campus university, it is like friendly community. With our selection of societies, student facilities and accommodation options you make memories that will stay with you forever.

For any information please see our website:

http://www.swansea.ac.uk

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.