Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! The name's WrittenIntellect and I'm new to The Student Room! I know this should be a question rather than a discussion but it wouldn't work and I'm still figuring out how to use this site and meet people.

Anyway, let me ask you what I want to know. Many years ago, I was on the BBC Bitesize website playing games and I think I clicked on a link to another website where I played an interactive game that was like a comic that told a story. It was about a diverse group of students in (I believe) secondary school and they were travelling with their male teacher to go on an international trip to somewhere hot for I think, a Geography lesson. My memory is not the best, to say the least.

Anyway, the game was an interactive comic, meaning that I clicked to read the next page and the characters were illustrated like a comic too with speech bubbles. The story was about the students' trip falling apart and landing them in danger so they were forced to stay together as a group to find safety and make it out alive. Throughout the story and events that unfold, they of course bond and learn to appreciate their differences.

I'm afraid I don't remember the key plot points or any of the characters' names. I remember that on their journey, they had to implement what they learnt from their teacher to survive like which direction to go in order to find water and how to locate shelter etc.The biggest thing I do remember is that early on in the story (before the students find themselves stranded), their minibus explodes whilst they're on the trip and they soon realise their teacher died as he was either on the bus or closest to the explosion/fire. At the end, the students were found by the police (?) and were taken to safety where they're bombarded by the press because the mini bus explosion and the fact they were missing made worldwide news. The students who are now changed people were too tired and traumatised to answer their prying questions and they mention that their dead teacher deserves respect.

The reason why I'm so desperate to find this game was because I really enjoyed it and I'm currently writing a screenplay that was inspired by that game. I know I'm being vague and it's hard for people to understand what I'm talking about since I played it years ago but if you have the slightest inkling, please let me know. Thank you!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.