Turn on thread page Beta

Hello, my name is Megi2017! watch

    • Thread Starter

    I'm interested in... Welcome, i m looking for a room in London or.me and my two years old child asap, i have two weeks to move out, the best is near the woodgreen, edmonton and enfield, i looking as well for the baby sitter asap, what i can do to find somthing verry fast??please about help...

    My study level is... Other

    The council should help you, particularly as you have a small child. Or you could try spareroom.com for a short term solution but you will most likely need deposit money. Worse case scenario contact one of the homeless charities... shelter.org.uk or crisis.org.uk

    Have a look on https://www.gov.uk/find-registered-childminder for a child minder, or if you have a facebook account try posting on a local selling group for recommendations.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2017
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.