The Student Room Group

French Speaking

Could any please give ideas on how to revise!!
I was wondering if I could get any tips on how to learn a French speaking. I have tried everything and it isn't processing.
Make sure your pronouncation is amazing. This could make a big difference. Check for grammatical errors. Use the website reverso to do that. Find the criteria for the speaking on your relevant exam board website and make sure you follow each point. Do this and I guarantee that you can get and A/A*.

And most importantly, REMEMBER your script and listen to it everyday.

Here are the formulaes:
A* = Amazing pronouncation + Few spelling errors + Few grammatical errors + Little hestitation + Wide varitey of adjectives, adverbs, connectives and expressions

A = Good pronouncation + Some spelling errors + Some grammatical erros + Some hesitation + Some varitey of adjectives, adverbs, connectives and expressions

B = OK pronouncation + Frequent spelling errors + Frequent grammatical errors + Frequent hesitation + A few varitey of adjectives, adverbs, connectives and expressions

C = Normal pronouncation + More frequent spelling errors + More frequent grammatical errors + More frequent hesitation + Few varitey of adjectives, adverbs, connectives and expressions

D = Bad pronouncation + A lot of spelling errors + A lot of grammatical errors + A lot of hesitation + No variety of adjectives, adverbs, connectives and expressions.

E = Awful pronouncation + Awful lot of spelling erros + Awful lot of grammatical errors + A large amount of hesitation + No variety of adjectives, adverbs, connectives and expressions.

F = Worst pronouncation + Too many spelling errors + Too many grammatical errors + Too much hesitation + No adjectives, adverbs, connectives or expression included.

G = Worst pronouncation + All spelling errors + All grammatical errors + Full hesitation + No adjectives, adverbs, connectives or expression included.

U = Nothing written

Choose what grade you want and achieve it!
Memorise your paragraphs before you say them, it makes it less likely you'll get a low grade. So, something I found worked with my German was to say it out loud and record yourself on your phone. Then just listen to it back on repeat and it does eventually go in. Alternatively, continue to say it out loud or repeatedly write it down and then you should remember. Best of luck, you'll be fine I'm sure :h:

Quick Reply

Latest