Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    what would it be?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.u...m%26amp%3Dtrue

c'mon, surely these need updating? who wrote them?

ReputationRep:
    Low-key offended, high-key dying of laughter. :giggle:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Politically, TSR users are extremely left wing, so if you dare say anything bad about immigration, multiculturalism, Islam, feminists, the EU, Marx or the Labour party, you will be torn to pieces
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    'Am I good enough for...'

ReputationRep:
    I guess I don't fit in at all on TSR after reading that :rofl:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Those definitions are beautiful, I might cry. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Fake News

ReputationRep:
    1) There are 11 months only left for revision, HELP!!?!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Eh accurate besides the lolcat bit

I think its fine
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Way more right-wing people on now. Plus, we don't have negative rep anymore. Other than that, I think it's pretty accurate.

ReputationRep:
    well, theyre not wrong...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    :toofunny:
    From when there used to be some intellectual debate on here

ReputationRep:
    "Your current rep: -1000 (and that's if the *******s are feeling generous)"

Out of all things, that made me laugh out loud. I don't even know why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Harold)
    From when there used to be some intellectual debate on here
    Oh shush
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    saw this the other day as well... lol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:The_Student_Room

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bizzy_penguin)
    saw this the other day as well... lol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:The_Student_Room
    Ninman sounds like a legend :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    i found this updated version just now:

Spoiler:
    Show

TOP DEFINITION The Student Room An online playroom for students. Most users are clever motivated achievers who think anything lower than an A* grade means you fail at life forever and will be doomed to work as a Solicitor unless you do Physics, Further Maths or Chemistry. TSR also has an understandable obsession with Cambridge, engaging in daily hot yoga sessions to the Times Online League Tables and exiling anyone who doesn't get into a university within the top 2.

TSR users won't hesitate to use their signatures to remind you exactly of their A* grades, their Referendum choice and a witty apothegm or two. Politically, TSR users are extremely pro-Remain, so if you dare say anything bad about Europe, la dolce vita, croissants, dirndls or beerfests, you will be torn to pieces, called any combination of the words 'scum', 'racist', 'sexist', 'fascist', 'bigot' or worst of all; 'Leaver'. Yes, support Leave and you might as well tattoo a Swastika on your arse and put "HEIL HITLER" as your sig. There is also a splendid 'rep' system. If you have a GSOH and are willing to engage in top class banter you can quickly rise through the ranks ( yes i wrote ranks ). If you want rep, PM the members with high rep; the bear™ is the most popular of these. They tend to be the biggest stars of all, being held in such high esteem that their gem bars have their own Twitter feeds.

Example of a discussion on The Student Room: "I think that Mr Gove was right to toughen up the exam system." Reply: "OMMFMFFFG NO IT IS STILL FAR TOO EASY FFS"

Your current rep: nearly 80000 since you ask

"Hey I got my results back. All Souls have made me Professor of Logic." Reply: "HAHAHAHA YOU SUCK, YOU'RE DUMB, YOU WILL FAIL LIFE 4EVER. AND YOU DO LOGIC, LOL MICKEY MOUSE SUBJECT. I GOT LUCASIAN PROFESSORSHIP. KNOW WHY? BECAUSE IM CAMBRIDGE MATERIAL #the #student #room #tsr #university #perfect

• Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Thirsty Student Room
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    Ninman sounds like a legend :rofl:
    ikr its hilarious - bet whoever was the old Ttingtox did that

(Original post by the bear)
    i found this updated version just now:

Spoiler:
    Show

TOP DEFINITION The Student Room An online playroom for students. Most users are clever motivated achievers who think anything lower than an A* grade means you fail at life forever and will be doomed to work at McDonalds unless you do Physics, Further Maths or Chemistry. TSR also has an understandable obsession with Cambridge, engaging in daily hot yoga sessions to the Times Online League Tables and exiling anyone who doesn't get into a university within the top 2.

TSR users won't hesitate to use their signatures to remind you exactly of their A* grades, their Referendum choice and a witty apothegm or two. Politically, TSR users are extremely pro-Remain, so if you dare say anything bad about Europe, la dolce vita, croissants or beerfests, you will be torn to pieces, called any combination of the words 'scum', 'racist', 'sexist', 'fascist', 'bigot' or worst of all; 'Leaver'. Yes, support Leave and you might as well tattoo a Swastika on your arse and put "HEIL HITLER" as your sig. There is also a splendid 'rep' system. If you have a GSOH and are willing to engage in top class banter you can quickly rise through the ranks ( yes i wrote ranks ). If you want rep, PM the members with high rep; the bear is the most popular of these. These tend to be the biggest stars of all, being held in such high esteem that their gem bars have their own Twitter feeds.

Example of a discussion on The Student Room: "I think that Mr Gove was right to toughen up the exam system." Reply: "OMMFMFFFG NO IT IS STILL FAR TOO EASY FFS"

Your current rep: nearly 80000 since you ask

"Hey I got my results back. All Souls have made me Professor of Logic." Reply: "HAHAHAHA ABB YOU SUCK, YOU'RE DUMB, YOU WILL FAIL LIFE 4EVER. AND YOU DO LOGIC, LOL MICKEY MOUSE SUBJECT. I GOT LUCASIAN PROFESSORSHIP. KNOW WHY? BECAUSE IM CAMBRIDGE MATERIAL #the #student #room #tsr #university #perfect

that's probably pretty acurate tbh
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Thirsty Student Room
    lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.