Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Surprise surprise, identity of Quebec shooter revealed! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladymusiclover)
    So why isn't this classed as terrorism?
    Who says it isn't?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Go preach to the white supremacists you're making excuses for by comparing them to 'middle eastern' terrorists/brown',thus downplaying this attack
    WTF are you on about?
    Go and have a little lie down love, and then come back and try again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zezno)
    Awkward when the majority of shooters are White lol
    Where are they the majority of shooters white?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joe cooley)
    Where are they the majority of shooters white?
    USA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zezno)
    USA
    Wow! Thats amazing

Imagine the majority of people committing gun crime in a majority white country being white!!!!

Give over, next you'll be telling us that the majority of gun crimes in Iraq are committed by brown people !

FFS.

Of course they are white.

ReputationRep:
    Wow! Thats amazing

Imagine the majority of people committing gun crime in a majority white country being white!!!!

Give over, next you'll be telling us that the majority of gun crimes in Iraq are committed by brown people !

FFS.

Of course they are white.
    Your argument is stupid. White people could still be the majority and commit less shootings. Lmao.

So why aren't we/Trump focused on White right-wing nationalists? Seeing as they commit the most shootings?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zezno)
    Your argument is stupid. White people could still be the majority and commit less shootings. Lmao.

So why aren't we/Trump focused on White right-wing nationalists? Seeing as they commit the most shootings?
    Indeed they could, just as brown people could still be the majority and commit less shootings in Iraq.

But they're not, so whats your point?

They do?

Shouldn't have any problem producing a few examples of shootings with confirmed links to White right-wing nationalists then should you?

I await your response with anticipation.

ReputationRep:
    White people need to speak up/their leaders

As somebody who is part white myself,I would like to comdemn this vile attack on a peaceful minority. May god rest the souls of their victims.
    Most white people aren't supremacists meaning they aren't of the same belief system so no they don't.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed they could, just as brown people could still be the majority and commit less shootings in Iraq.

But they're not, so whats your point?

They do?

Shouldn't have any problem producing a few examples of shootings with confirmed links to White right-wing nationalists then should you?

I await your response with anticipation.
    How about the recent mosque shooting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zezno)
    How about the recent mosque shooting?
    Ah, including Canada now hey?

Pulse nightclub?

ReputationRep:
    Ah, including Canada now hey?

Pulse nightclub?
    lol what? a right-wing White nationalist can be from any Country

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zezno)
    lol what? a right-wing White nationalist can be from any Country
    As can Islamists.

You made the claim that white nationalist commit more murders than other terrorists, yet the only example you managed to produce, had a lower body count than the Muslim atrocity against the gay community at the Pulse nightclub.

Can you produce anymore examples?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Underscore__)
    Most white people aren't supremacists meaning they aren't of the same belief system so no they don't.
    How do you know they dont have hace the same views? Just because they don't act On it? Lol. If you're white,condemn this

ReputationRep:
    As can Islamists.

You made the claim that white nationalist commit more murders than other terrorists, yet the only example you managed to produce, had a lower body count than the Muslim atrocity against the gay community at the Pulse nightclub.

Can you produce anymore examples?
    Should we look at the total?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...hooter-s-race/

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...ones-full-data

http://demographicpartitions.org/sta...ass-shootings/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QE2)
    WTF are you on about?
    Go and have a little lie down love, and then come back and try again.
    I'm baaaaaaack habibi :heart::kiss:

ReputationRep:
    How do you know they dont have hace the same views? Just because they don't act On it? Lol. If you're white,condemn this
    I'm not a white supremacist, this person's views are as alien to me as an Islamic terrorist's are. Besides, I've never claimed that Muslims should apologise for the actions of other Muslims.

ReputationRep:
    So its a no then, you cant produce example of white right-wing nationalist shootings.

The links above are about shootings, none with specific ties to the right wing nationalists you claim do most of them.

Lets face it, you spout the standard left wing BS and come unstuck when asked to substantiate your claims.

Laughable.

ReputationRep:
    So its a no then, you cant produce example of white right-wing nationalist shootings.

The links above are about shootings, none with specific ties to the right wing nationalists you claim do most of them.

Lets face it, you spout the standard left wing BS and come unstuck when asked to substantiate your claims.

Laughable.
    I can lol, and so can you. Search it up. I gave you a recent one and you didn't think of it because it didn't have many deaths lmao, tells me a lot about you.

Research it yourself, then bring your ignorant self to this thread.

ReputationRep:

Laughable.
    and I've shown evidence that the majority of shooters in America are White. Are you mad?

ReputationRep:

Laughable.
    I'm still waiting for you to condemn the attack, as many right-wingers like to ask Muslims to do so after an Islamic terrorist attack.

Ignorance is bliss

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.