lager Watch

This discussion is closed.
frost105
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Hi i'm doing my dissertation on beer and aggression and would appreciate if anyone could let me know if there are any beer (lager,bitter...) brands that cause them to get more aggressive
thanx
slowjamz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
General consensus amongst blokes I know seems to be Stella... unsurprising considering the name "wife beater" :rolleyes:
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm allergic to beer!
rottcodd
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
We call Stella 'Wife-Beater' - its renowned for making your aggressive!
frost105
Rep:
?
any other alcoholic products make you aggressive? Also what beer has a lower abv% than stella but tastes similiar?
I really appreciate theis help
Vitriol
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
There are some fantastic German beers that are 20%abv. Drink one and you're gone.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Stella is nasty stuff, I don't know what they put in that stuff but its horrible. Of course its slightly better when its not mixed with Vodka

I tend to drink either Fosters or Carling.
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I tend to drink either Fosters or Carling.
For the love of god man why?????? If i had to choose three things to be plunged into hell

1. All Paedophiles and Rapists
2. Fosters
3. Carling

Try a Stella, or a Guiness or even a light beer like a Miller or a Corona - Carling tastes like wet cats and Fosters is for homosexual Australians and senile members of the womens institute.....I realise that its all down to personal opinion and all that but your opinion is wrong - you do not like those drinks, repeat after me, I do not like those drinks, I do not like those drinks.....(repeat till dizzy)
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by [email protected])
For the love of god man why?????? If i had to choose three things to be plunged into hell

2. Fosters
Watch it you!
frost105
Rep:
?
does stella have the same 'wifebeater' rep throughout the uk? it def does here in liverpool. also has anyone had any similiar aggressive tendancies on peroni, corona, carlsberg export or special brew?
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mobbdeeprob)
Watch it you!
Fosters is not a nice drink do not be fooled by the pleasant adverts it tastes like old apple juice - i am quite willing to be a martyr for the cause of bringing down the manufacturers of these crimes against humanity
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by frost105)
does stella have the same 'wifebeater' rep throughout the uk? it def does here in liverpool. also has anyone had any similiar aggressive tendancies on peroni, corona, carlsberg export or special brew?
Yep its the same everywhere in Moscow tho we have something called Baltica Number 12 that and illegal Vodka keep the homeless fighting
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Try a Stella, or a Guiness or even a light beer like a Miller or a Corona - Carling tastes like wet cats and Fosters is for homosexual Australians and senile members of the womens institute.....I realise that its all down to personal opinion and all that but your opinion is wrong - you do not like those drinks, repeat after me, I do not like those drinks, I do not like those drinks.....(repeat till dizzy)
good god man, stella is disgusting.

fosters and carling are at least drinkable
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kikzen)
good god man, stella is disgusting.

fosters and carling are at least drinkable
*punches screen repeatedly*
A0307
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

1. All Paedophiles and Rapists
2. Fosters
3. Carling

Got to be the funniest thing I've read today!

Personally I've become quite used to Tennents since I went to T in the park, though I'll drink most anything really.
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Fosters is not a nice drink do not be fooled by the pleasant adverts it tastes like old apple juice - i am quite willing to be a martyr for the cause of bringing down the manufacturers of these crimes against humanity
How dare you defame the Amber Nectar - I hope a bunch of Moscow mafiosi beat you up in the street.
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
How dare you defame the Amber Nectar - I hope a bunch of Moscow mafiosi beat you up in the street.
Amber Nectar - sounds like perfume is that what you want from a lager - no no no no no no no do you realise that if you change around a few of the letters in the name 'Fosters' you get 'dirty old lady piss' theres a reason for that you know
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Amber Nectar - sounds like perfume is that what you want from a lager - no no no no no no no do you realise that if you change around a few of the letters in the name 'Fosters' you get 'dirty old lady piss' theres a reason for that you know
Not at all!!! It's an okay beer, and you must at least admit it's better than Carling? If we want to talk of beers which taste like piss - let's talk Banks's. That stuff is truly revolting!
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Not at all!!! It's an okay beer, and you must at least admit it's better than Carling? If we want to talk of beers which taste like piss - let's talk Banks's. That stuff is truly revolting!
Drinking the blood of a drowned puppy is better than Carling, so thats not saying much, never heard of this Banks stuff, sounds like something likely to upset me tho
Chubb
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I drink stella all the time and it doesn't make me aggressive - no alchol makes me aggressive - just sleepy.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (512)
37.76%
No - but I will (104)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (93)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (647)
47.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise