Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, i need help choosing a uni!! I like all the unis i've picked. Which one would you pick?
    Northumbria, Huddersfield, UCLAN, Salford or De Montfort???

ReputationRep:
    doesnt matter, i dont think any of them are better than the others on the list. Pick the one you like best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samendra)
    doesnt matter, i dont think any of them are better than the others on the list. Pick the one you like best.
    I like Huddersfield and Northumbria, however i have recently received two unconditionals from Salford and De Montfort uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JasmineDodd)
    I like Huddersfield and Northumbria, however i have recently received two unconditionals from Salford and De Montfort uni
    ok, then go for whichever you feel suits you best, i cant make that decision for you. Anyway if you do want to get into law, you can get away with average a levels, AAB-ABB for training contracts, check this im not sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samendra)
    ok, then go for whichever you feel suits you best, i cant make that decision for you. Anyway if you do want to get into law, you can get away with average a levels, AAB-ABB for training contracts, check this im not sure.
    Thank you, personally which one would you more likely choose?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JasmineDodd)
    Thank you, personally which one would you more likely choose?
    Hi JasmineDodd

Looks like you're getting lots of great advice here! We'd suggest if you're struggling to decide it can help to revisit your shortlisted universities if you can, you can also get a sense of a place by having a look around the town/city and see if you can see yourself living there

We hope this helps - and good luck!

Sarah - UoH

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.