Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi I want to start studying in university , but I don't know I have to start where and what I need to do !? I studied in university for since of matmatic but I didn't finish I left my university in year 2 so can I start university now !?
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.