Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anything I should know about being 16 ;) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys it's my Birthday today! Woop Woop! So anyways is there any advice/ anything you wish that you should have known when you were/are 16?
    My friends just joke about being legal lol XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura Blossom)
    Hey guys it's my Birthday today! Woop Woop! So anyways is there any advice/ anything you wish that you should have known when you were/are 16?
    Do a Daz- start drinking in the pubs (Influence not ID)
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday! :woo:

Nothing really changes at 16, well, it didn't for me. Not long until you're 18 though! Hope you had a lovely day

Here's a list of all of the things you can do that you couldn't before: http://www.youthoria.org/home/life/r...238766403.391/

x

ReputationRep:
    Remember to vote when you have the chance in two years time. Keep UKIP out.

ReputationRep:
    It's common sense but make sure when the time comes for that that it's not with someone you'll later regret. There's no shame whatsoever in saving it and keeping it special. I also wish that I'd thought about learning to drive sooner, you can get your provisional 5 months before your next birthday, save for lessons, a car or both, the sooner you do it the easier it is!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingHarold)
    Remember to vote when you have the chance in two years time. Keep UKIP out.
    If it UKIP or Lib-Dems choose UKIP
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Going to school are the best years of your life (unless you suffer from bullying etc.. :sad:) so enjoy it while it lasts

ReputationRep:
    U can get legally pounded

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well you have done 16 laps of the Sun. You get a telegram (or is it an email these days) from the Queen if you can do 100 of them. You will have traveled approximately 9344 million miles. You will need to travel at least another 58384 million miles to get one of those royal text messages.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.