Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

16 countries forbid admission to Israeli passport holders. Where are the protests? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swanderfeild)
    And I'm sure given the right's lack of objection over arms sales to Saudi, it supports Saudi backed terror attacks and Saudi policies regarding law and order.
    Well i cant speak for everyone on the right but.....

I condemn the West selling weapons to Saudi Arabia.

I condemn the the barbaric application of Sharia law in Saudi and anywhere else it is used.

I support the right of country A to ban travel from country B.

Now, can you explain why the left are incandescent over Trumps Muslim ban, while being totally unconcerned regarding the Jew ban put in place by many Muslim countries?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Houthi4)
    Unlike Israel, Other countries are not so bent on ethnic cleansing and aparthied are they?

Apartheid?

Ok, can you provide fact based examples of Israel practicing apartheid against non-Jewish Israeli citizens?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joe cooley)
    Apartheid?

Ok, can you provide fact based examples of Israel practicing apartheid against non-Jewish Israeli citizens?

No right of free speech, assembly or movement

Arrest and imprisonment without charge or trial

Torture

House searches without warrant

Assassination, extra-judicial murder

ReputationRep:

Torture

Thanks for that answer, not sure which question its an answer to but it certainly wasn't mine.

Ok, can you provide fact based examples of Israel practicing apartheid against non-Jewish Israeli citizens ?

Try again, the really pertinent bits are in bold, just writing the standard anti-Jewish nonsense won't cut it i'm happy to say.

ReputationRep:

Torture

my response is to the treatment of Arab Israeli's, I thought you were intelligent enough to realise that.

and don't give me that BS that criticising Israel makes me anti Jewish, I have many Jewish friends at university, thank you very much!

Judaism =/= Zionism
    just how Wahabism =/= Islam

so go take your Anti Semitic card somewhere else.

ReputationRep:
    my response is to the treatment of Arab Israeli's, I thought you were intelligent enough to realise that.

and don't give me that BS that criticising Israel makes me anti Jewish, I have many Jewish friends at university, thank you very much!

Judaism =/= Zionism
    just how Wahabism =/= Islam

so go take your Anti Semitic card somewhere else.
    Again, parotting the standard Jew hater nonsense won't cut it.

Now, last chance.

Can you provide FACT BASED evidence that NON-JEWISH ISRAELIS are treated any different than Jewish Israelis.

Also, i think you need to look up the meaning of apartheid.

ReputationRep:
    Again, parotting the standard Jew hater nonsense won't cut it.

Now, last chance.

Can you provide FACT BASED evidence that NON-JEWISH ISRAELIS are treated any different than Jewish Israelis.

Also, i think you need to look up the meaning of apartheid.
    Keep crying Anti Jewish, if that makes you feel better.

as for evidence, google is your friend. I've got no time for people who are not willing to listen and instead prefer to intimidate people.

Have a nice day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caravaggio2)
    Because not all, but many on the left, the vast majority of those outraged by this temporary travel ban, despise Jews. They dress it up as hating Israel, not Jews but they do. Just check out the rampant anti Semitism in the Labour party.
    I'm a lefty and I despise regressive religions. One of them begins with an 'I' and the other begins with a 'J'. The one beginning with an 'I' is far worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedManc)
    I'm a lefty and I despise regressive religions. One of them begins with an 'I' and the other begins with a 'J'. The one beginning with an 'I' is far worse.
    at least in Islam you're given a chance to be a 'non Kafir', in Zionist Judaism you're either born Jewish or you're Goyim.

ReputationRep:
    Keep crying Anti Jewish, if that makes you feel better.

as for evidence, google is your friend. I've got no time for people who are not willing to listen and instead prefer to intimidate people.

Have a nice day.
    Intimidate people...WTF

You're triggered aren't you?

ReputationRep:
    at least in Islam you're given a chance to be a 'non Kafir', in Zionist Judaism you're either born Jewish or you're Goyim.
    In Judaism, you are allowed to drink alcohol. That automatically makes it better than the religion I cannot name.

ReputationRep:
    Intimidate people...WTF

You're triggered aren't you?
    Why would I be 'triggered' by a person who refuses to listen and labels anyone who disagrees with him as 'anti Jewish'?

Have a nice day, Shalom.

ReputationRep:
    In Judaism, you are allowed to drink alcohol. That automatically makes it better than the religion I cannot name.
    only whine I believe, and I hope you're joking lool

ReputationRep:
    only whine I believe, and I hope you're joking lool
    And there is no prayer in kosher meat. Halal meat requires a prayer. Therefore, I don't mind eat kosher.

ReputationRep:
    Why would I be 'triggered' by a person who refuses to listen and labels anyone who disagrees with him as 'anti Jewish'?

Have a nice day, Shalom.
    Well you did start whining about intimidation.

ReputationRep:
    And there is no prayer in kosher meat. Halal meat requires a prayer. Therefore, I don't mind eat kosher.
    I'm 99% sure their is a prayer involved.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 99% sure their is a prayer involved.
    There isn't

ReputationRep:
    There isn't
    ok maybe not.

ReputationRep:
    ok maybe not.
    Is it true muslims can eat kosher meat if there is no meat available.

ReputationRep:
    Just saw this thread and thought I'd just share a little story that occurred a few years ago. I went to Israel last year with my family. After a 5 hour wait and another hour of questioning and screening my dad was turned away at the airport because apparently he was some sort of threat to Israel because he was born in and had an Afghanistan passport. He had lived in the UK for the past 20 years. We all ended up travelling back, lost hundreds of pounds in the process due to flights. There is definitely some sort of discrimination at Israeli airports.

Peace.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.