Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    anyways goodnight guys, good luck to anyone with exams tomorrow Talk to u guys tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing...

AQA
    -English Literature (Romeo & Juliet, A Christmas Carol, An Inspector Calls, Power & Conflict)
    -English Language

Edexcel
    -Maths
    -Spanish
    -Drama

OCR
    -Biology
    -Chemistry
    -Physics
    -Computing

iGCSE
    -Further Maths

I've finished Drama now and Spanish will be done by Friday.
    My targets are all As or 9s so I'm feeling the pressure and haven't really revised much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toojazzforyou)
    You're doing all the ones I'm doing! My teacher thinks that for poetry there isn't going to be a question on a parent to child relationship but that there could possibly be one on nature themes? What about you? Any predictions?

Best of luck with your exams! 😊
    I have no predictions. But I know for certain that the questions won't be fully challenging. So for AIC, it won't be somebody like Edna or Eva. As for poetry, I just hope that it's not one of the boring ones *Cough* Carol Ann Duffy *Cough*.
    I would be ecstatic if it was Porphyria's Lover or Eden Rock, because there's just so much that you could talk about!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have any predictions for the ccea drama GCSE? I have mine tomorrow :/

ReputationRep:
    I am doing:

Mathematics (Edexcel)
    English Language (AQA)
    English Literature (AQA- Power & Conflict, An Inspector Calls, Macbeth, The Sign Of Four)
    Additional Science (Edexcel)
    History (AQA- Medicine Through Time, The American West)
    Child Development (OCR)
    Food Technology (AQA)
    Computing (Edexcel)
    Citizenship (Edexcel- Unit 1 and 3
    RE (AQA)

ReputationRep:
    I am studying:

Double biology AQA (Higher)
    Double chemistry AQA (Higher)
    Double physics AQA (Higher)
    Spanish AQA
    Maths AQA (9-1 spec) (Foundation)
    ICT OCR
    PE Edexcel
    Geography AQA
    English language AQA (9-1 spec)
    English literature AQA (power and conflict cluster, Romeo and Juliet, A Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde and An Inspector Calls) (9-1 spec)

My chemistry teacher thinks that the 6 mark question in tomorrows paper will be on fractional distillation. Also in the geography exam our class feel like ICZM will come up because it never has done and it is the last exam of this spec.

ReputationRep:
    Hi all. I'm doing CCEA English Literature Unit 2 on Friday 26th. Any predictions for what character will come up for Dancing at Lughnasa? Or any poems from Heaney and Hardy that will come up?

I hope you all do fantastically in your exams!!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone hav any ideas as to what might come up tomorrow for the OCR 21st Century Higher C1 C2 C3 exam? any predictions?
    hope y'all do well on your exams btwwwww

ReputationRep:
    Any revision sources for aqa enlglish lord of the flies-jekyll and hyde- macbeth would be greatly appreciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1897665)
    Any revision sources for aqa enlglish lord of the flies-jekyll and hyde- macbeth would be greatly appreciated
    Mr Bruff does videos on youtube, i find them really helpful

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Pm whoever is doing A Christmas carol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    anyone doing edexcel pe tomorrow? what are your predictions for the six markers?

ReputationRep:
    For some reason I feel like London or Ozymandias is going to come up ;/ I feel like you can link them well together , theyre nice and short and theres lots to say about them. Nature is much more tricky , at least for me , love seems too easy and war , hm possible. No good to predict , we should learn them all but cmon the amount of poems we gotta learn is too extreme at least for my brain lol. Regarding Romeo and Juliet , I feel like a question regarding the relationship between Friar Lawrence and Romeo will come up. Unless they will go easy on us and they will just ask about the presentation of love ? :3 good luck to all x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cullen1)
    For some reason I feel like London or Ozymandias is going to come up ;/ I feel like you can link them well together , theyre nice and short and theres lots to say about them. Nature is much more tricky , at least for me , love seems too easy and war , hm possible. No good to predict , we should learn them all but cmon the amount of poems we gotta learn is too extreme at least for my brain lol. Regarding Romeo and Juliet , I feel like a question regarding the relationship between Friar Lawrence and Romeo will come up. Unless they will go easy on us and they will just ask about the presentation of love ? :3 good luck to all x
    Ozymandias deffo won't come up cos it was in the mock

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebeccahurstt)
    Ozymandias deffo won't come up cos it was in the mock
    Depends what board your doing b x Im doing WJEC/EDUCAS.

ReputationRep:
    anyone who did the ICT practical?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone offering Edexcel IGCSE English Language A?
    What are your anthology predictions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shaimaimran)
    anyone who did the ICT practical?
    Sorry mate, doing it at 9: 00 am today, will message you afterwards

ReputationRep:
    What do you think will turn up in the AQA physics paper?

ReputationRep:
    If I got A*s in my Spanish controlled assessments, but I got a B or C in my reading and listening papers, what do you think I would get overall because I am really worried. If I got an A in my reading and listening what would I get please??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.