Do your parents actually love each other?

Watch
FIFA 18
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Are they just there for you? Obviously, if they've moved out it's clear they don't.
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
No, they're divorced LOL
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Debatable. They're definitely not just there for us :rofl:
They were on the brink sort of Easter time onwards last year but over the summer and up til now have become closer and supportive of each other.
I think they realised how much they need each other at these times.
But then there's other times.......

Spoiler:
Show

(Original post by AshEntropy)
No, they're divorced LOL
That's actually not funny :/

retro_turtles
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Honestly don't know hard to tell
Ice.queen
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Is love a thing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
Spoiler:
Show

That's actually not funny :/
My dad was a very bad person, so I'm glad they're divorced
math42
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I think so.
username2926188
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Parents can show no affection towards each other for 20 years
hezzlington
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
No lol
Rhythmical
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
No, they are only together since divorce is a messy process and for the sake of their children.
CamLikesCookies
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1BFHYtZlAU

My present to you all
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Rhythmical)
No, they are only together since divorce is a messy process and for the sake of their children.
MrsSheldonCooper
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Nope they're divorced.
ddrrzzeerr
Badges: 17
Report 4 years ago
My mum told me that my dad has never hold her he loved her. I'm not sure I buy into the idea of love. I think it means different things to different people.
uberteknik
  • Study Helper
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Who's your daddy?
Laeliakiwi
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
нет.
uberteknik
  • Study Helper
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sternumator)
My mum told me that my dad has never hold her he loved her. I'm not sure I buy into the idea of love. I think it means different things to different people.
They **** you up, your mum and dad.
They may not mean to, but they do.
They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra, just for you.

But they were ****ed up in their turn
By fools in old-style hats and coats,
Who half the time were soppy-stern
And half at one another’s throats.

Man hands on misery to man.
It deepens like a coastal shelf.
Get out as early as you can,
And don’t have any kids yourself.

Philip Larkin
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
Nope they're divorced.
SirMilkSheikh
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
No. They hate each other.
username2088165
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
My parents are divorced (due to my dad developing various mental illnesses), so now they can't really be around each other
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (67)
33.33%
Yes - a trusted person (54)
26.87%
No (53)
26.37%
I'm not sure (27)
13.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise