Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Quebec shooting: Alexandre Bissonnette is the only suspect Watch

ReputationRep:
    https://twitter.com/DailyMail/status/826141899765460992

lol "lone wolf", lets not call him what he is, a terrorist.

I also like how little attention this attack is getting on social media and on the student room. The Alt-right don't like to admit that white people can also be terrorists?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zezno)
    Lol are you a moron? It was a right-wing, Trump-supporting White nationalist who committed the crime..
    Looool sure
    He's a MUSLIM CONVERT

ReputationRep:
    Article in Time describes him as an internet troll who expressed support for Trump and Le Pen, and disliked refugees and feminists. So a poster child for the alt-right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    White people voted for Trump... maybe they do all have mental issues :mmm:
    If only white people voted, Hillary would have won. Trump won due to minorities.

Spoiler:
    Show

The media is biased against muslims. Only a few publications are still objective, like The Guardian and Huffington Post. The others post race hating fake news to sell to an increasingly hateful populace. $$$
    If you're gonna troll, praising the Guardian and HuffPo is a bit of a giveaway

ReputationRep:
    This world is falling apart. The terrorists are winning. People are turning against each other and they are sitting in their strongholds as the Western World falls apart. Yes this guy was a nutjob, but people have already begun to condemn Muslims again based upon false allegations.

Trump wants to protect his people, protect America from the world but is failing to realise that his biggest danger is from his country's heart.

Hate can never win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by biglad2k16)
    If I said the same about Muslims I guarantee my post would have been deleted
    I'm leftwing but that post also made me very uneasy. People shouldn't be beaten up in the street just because you don't agree with them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moonstruck16)
    This world is falling apart. The terrorists are winning. People are turning against each other and they are sitting in their strongholds as the Western World falls apart. Yes this guy was a nutjob, but people have already begun to condemn Muslims again based upon false allegations.

Trump wants to protect his people, protect America from the world but is failing to realise that his biggest danger is from his country's heart.

Hate can never win.
    This attack happened in Canada, not America.

ReputationRep:
    This attack happened in Canada, not America.
    I know. But all the news articles link back to Trump. You could tell how happy people were when it was first reported that the suspect was thought to be a Muslim. Obviously turned out to not be true and even the Daily Mail have blocked comments on related articles.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantex)
    Article in Time describes him as an internet troll who expressed support for Trump and Le Pen, and disliked refugees and feminists. So a poster child for the alt-right.
    So if he is a legit alt-righter, he's not a troll. Trolls are fakes. They're trolling, remember? I'm tired of the media and the general public misusing internet slang.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cato the Elder)
    You really do hate whites don't you?

ReputationRep:
    White Muslim convert was repsonbile and shouted ALLAH AKBAR

This is ISLAMIC TERRORISM, lefties need to just admit they were wrong about Islam
    It is not lefties, it is liberals who were wrong about islam

ReputationRep:
    The media is biased against muslims. Only a few publications are still objective, like The Guardian and Huffington Post. The others post race hating fake news to sell to an increasingly hateful populace. $$$
    The Right win media.

Most of mainstream media would gladly get ****ed in the ass by a Muslim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    You do know that's a meme of shame, right?

ReputationRep:
    White Muslim convert was repsonbile and shouted ALLAH AKBAR

This is ISLAMIC TERRORISM, lefties need to just admit they were wrong about Islam
    It's not lefties. It is liberals. Most lefties are athiest.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, i find it slightly suspicious that the MSM have gone very quiet on this one.

I mean this was the ultimate wet dream for the MSM and left wingers everywhere, a white terrorist targeting their beloved Muslims!

Curious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joe cooley)
    To be honest, i find it slightly suspicious that the MSM have gone very quiet on this one.

I mean this was the ultimate wet dream for the MSM and left wingers everywhere, a white terrorist targeting their beloved Muslims!

Curious.
    I think it's because there's no real evidence he's a white supremacist. Killing muslims doesn't make someone that, nor does liking populist politicians. Maybe mental health issues came to light.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.