Turn on thread page Beta

Journalism Dissertation watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone.
    If this isn't suitable to post, please just let me know and I will be more than happy to remove. Just looking for a little help.

**Looking for participants to interview**

As part of my dissertation, I’m writing on the reality of step-parent and adoptive families. This is a human interest story that many readers can relate to in modern society.

With 1 in 3 families today having a ‘step-parent’, I want to give a realistic insight into the family dynamics. Despite many preconceptions people may have of the ‘wicked step-parent,’ my aim is so reinforce that there are some wonderful, happy stories out there. Adoptive parents have to fight for legal protection, and step-parents often take on the same level of parenting responsibility but don’t receive the same recognition.

If anyone would be willing to contribute to/ be interviewed for my project, I would be so grateful.

Comment below, and I can get in touch from there. It can be as anonymous as you want, and by no means formal.

Thank you!

Eve MacDonald.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.