Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview in University of East Anglia in Norwich on the 14th of February. I had the same interview last year in the University of Bedfordshire but I was unsuccessful and I cant remember the questions I was asked!

Has/is anyone doing this course (doesnt have to be in this particular uni) and would be able to tell me any questions or tips you may have that would help me please? And also about student loads/bursaries in the UK (as I am living in Ireland), having a job as a student and accommodation?

I really need to give it my all in this interview and any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Sinead xx
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SineadTurner)
    I have an interview in University of East Anglia in Norwich on the 14th of February. I had the same interview last year in the University of Bedfordshire but I was unsuccessful and I cant remember the questions I was asked!

Has/is anyone doing this course (doesnt have to be in this particular uni) and would be able to tell me any questions or tips you may have that would help me please? And also about student loads/bursaries in the UK (as I am living in Ireland), having a job as a student and accommodation?

I really need to give it my all in this interview and any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Sinead xx
    Hi Sinead,

Best of luck with your interview. There's a bit more information here:

https://www.uea.ac.uk/study/undergra...-midwifery-odp

A quick Google search brings up this thread more generally about ODP interviews which could be useful: http://www.distancelearningcentre.co...pic.php?t=9375

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.