Turn on thread page Beta

Recommend a Plum Lipstick? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Looking for one to go with olive skin. I wanted to buy from MAC but they're expensive, good drugstore alternative plz ladies?

Also can I use plum lipstick with brown liner? :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I use a Lush lipbalm tint which is a nice plum colour. It's £6 so a little on the pricey side but it's a gorgeous colour and the scent is so nice from it they also don't test on animals unlike MAC which is a bonus :yep: the shade I get is called Sugar Plum Fairy and although it's a lipbalm, the colour stays on like a lipstick.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    I use a Lush lipbalm tint which is a nice plum colour. It's £6 so a little on the pricey side but it's a gorgeous colour and the scent is so nice from it they also don't test on animals unlike MAC which is a bonus :yep: the shade I get is called Sugar Plum Fairy and although it's a lipbalm, the colour stays on like a lipstick.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you I love Lush :gah: Does it have a matte finish or a more shiny one? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jasminder1994)
    Thank you I love Lush :gah: Does it have a matte finish or a more shiny one? x
    Lush products are amazing :love: it has more of a matte finish but I usually add a light pink or clear glittery lipgloss on top if I'm wanting a glossy or glittery finish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Lush products are amazing :love: it has more of a matte finish but I usually add a light pink or clear glittery lipgloss on top if I'm wanting a glossy or glittery finish
    Could spend all my work money there :ahee: Oh I was looking for matte actually, thanks though. I never thought of putting lip gloss on top before

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.