Joey2000
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, could someone post the questions from the 2016 June AQA M1 AS Level paper. I could not find it on the AQA website.
ElleCee
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Joey2000)
Hi, could someone post the questions from the 2016 June AQA M1 AS Level paper. I could not find it on the AQA website.
The June 2016 papers haven't actually been publically released yet. I think they are put on the website in about early May, so you will probably have to wait till then to get the full paper.
Joey2000
Rep:
?
(Original post by ElleCee)
The June 2016 papers haven't actually been publically released yet. I think they are put on the website in about early May, so you will probably have to wait till then to get the full paper.

Thanks. Although I do remember coming across a post last year that had an "official" mark scheme for the June 2016 AQA M1 AS Level paper. Even if someone posts an unofficial version of the question paper I'd appreciate it.
Danielelliston
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This is the paper yes?
Attached files
Joey2000
Rep:
?
(Original post by Danielelliston)
This is the paper yes?
Thank you very much !!! :-)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads