Practical issues teachers face?!?!?Watch
I was just wondering any teachers on here do you guys feel like there's any issues? I.e. Not enough funding? a push to only follow curriculum set out by the government?
Any idea will be brilliant! Thanks in advance.
Are you looking at primary teaching or secondary/further education in specific? Or alltogether
- not enough time
- too many hoops to jump through for OFSTED (e.g. having to justify every childs seat on every class seating plan, 3 colour marking, show proof in lesson plans of how you're tackling the disadvantages of: EAL, SEN, G&T, White boys, PP)
- inadequate support with behaviour problems
- inadequate mental health care/social care meaning that more and more pastoral responsibility is put on teachers and they face worse and worse behaviour
- inadequate funding means not enough teaching assistants and teachers have a class of 30 and also have to cope with the SEN, EAL etc needs themselves
- lack of communication between staff