Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have my J.L interview next week and need some help! What do I need to know before I got to the interview? What is the interview like? Hoe many people in a group? What shall I expect?
    Sorry for all the questions haha! Never done w group inteview before. I'm not normally great in groups when it comes to talking. More of a 1 2 1 type of person so kinda nervous about the group interview 😩
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yas1910)
    Hi I have my J.L interview next week and need some help! What do I need to know before I got to the interview? What is the interview like? Hoe many people in a group? What shall I expect?
    Sorry for all the questions haha! Never done w group inteview before. I'm not normally great in groups when it comes to talking. More of a 1 2 1 type of person so kinda nervous about the group interview 😩
    Hi! Research about the company before you go. J.L is supposed to be great to work for because of how involved the staff are in the bigger decisions, so definitely look into that. It'll be good to bring up at the interview to show you know your stuff. I'm not sure how many of you there will be, but it won't be absolutely loads. Just make sure that if you're all addressed with a question, you speak where you can. Don't let the others speak for you. Just try and show a bit of confidence in your answers. I'm sure you'll do great, don't worry. Good luck!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.